Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a new whv

Options
  • 07-04-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all.
    I am a question for ye. I used up my working holiday visa for Australia already. I'm very anxious to get back there. My Mom was born in the UK and lived there for a couple of years in her childhood, which would mean I could be entitled to a UK passport. I know that you are only allowed 1 working holiday visa unless of course u get it extened by doing 3 months farm work. Is it a serious risk to take if I was to get a UK passport and apply for a whv with that? Any info or advise would be greatly appericate :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Don't do this you will be caught and deported at immigration at the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

The old 2nd passport chestnut, no hope of that working.

http://youtu.be/8YuiGFsTfJc

Bad luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

gustafo wrote: »
    Don't do this you will be caught and deported at immigration at the airport.
    Probably wont have to worry about that.My friend tried this last year,he rang Visa first and told them his name and new passport number,they said the Immi website said error occurred Visa already granted in this name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Once again against charter but thanks for the replies.

OP please read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement