Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get hit with a bb?

Options
  • 07-04-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, I've never played airsoft or paintball before but am planning on starting soon
    So could anyone tell me the most painless place to be hit with a bb
    (I will be firing an M15a4 Carbine, max velocity 312 fps)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

The mask lol

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭deblacker

Deadpool wrote: »
    The mask lol

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭Evade

deblacker wrote: »
    Hi, I've never played airsoft or paintball before but am planning on starting soon
    If you're planning on shooting yourself to find out how sore it will be try your thigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

try your temple, great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Anywhere not on your body, feels great getting hit there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

on your ear on a really cold day. best place to get hit!!
    coz u will take ur hit then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Anywhere on your main body. Avoid ears, hands, forehead and neck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

just aim for the face......got shot on the forehead two weeks or so ago from about 5 yards away.i now have a permenant scar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

deblacker wrote: »

apart from it being a highly odd question can i ask why you're wondering? :P
    to add to the list try to avoid getting hit in the upper back legs, hurts a good bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

The idea is to not get hit. :P

The worst places are the backs of the knees, the arse, the jewels, the fingers and anywhere around the head or face. Anywhere else is generally not too bad unless it's very close range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Got hit on the cheek 1st skermish out, hurt,:mad: but wasnt to bad:p, from about 30 feet id say. Glad i borrowed a helmet that day as i took about 8 headshots after that lol. Mind you it stood out a bit amongst the green stuff, probably why i was cannon fodder!:eek:

No one has mentioned it yet but i have heard taking a bb on the teeth is very bad, prob why face masks are a good idea.

Migworks wrote: »
    Got hit on the cheek 1st skermish out, hurt,:mad: but wasnt to bad:p, from about 30 feet id say. Glad i borrowed a helmet that day as i took about 8 headshots after that lol. Mind you it stood out a bit amongst the green stuff, probably why i was cannon fodder!:eek:

No one has mentioned it yet but i have heard taking a bb on the teeth is very bad, prob why face masks are a good idea.

hehe yeah it is :P i lost my front tooth about a month ago now, shoulda mentioned that, wear a half mesh mask now to cover my mouth

dont think getting shot in the teeth hurts does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

$kilkenny wrote: »
    It certainly will if the tooth chips or breaks which can happen surprisingly easy. Not to mention the pain you will feel in your wallet when you need to visit the dentist afterwards. Full face masks are a cheap and effective solution.

in my case no, 'lucky' i chipped the corner off and not the entire tooth, the pain for me came from breathing as the cold air entered into the tooth and hit nerves.
    i got a massive shock when it happened, i could feel what had happened before i even felt around with my tongue..

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Lol next time we go skermishing together remind me to experiment on you!!!
    And imagine if it hit the edge of the lip or the gum above the teeth, ouch. Your right though, the ear on a cold day can sting like hell.
    Btw think your dad clocked one of those head shots I took! Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭GaryIrv93

Probably in the boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JFAirsofter

i got shot right on the end of my knob couple months back, not to mention it was from about 5 feet away. was on the ground for a bout 10 minutes after clutching my groin, and tearing up i'm ashamed to say. was proved laughs and jokes for the lads even to this day

• Registered Users Posts: 45 scooby2011

best place to get hit? :P i didnt know the guy shooting was meant to ask you where do you want it? maybe i have been playing wrong lol it doesnt matter where the best place is you get hit wherever people want to shoot you :D

good tips. keep moving around in the game to keep your adreniline levels up, that way when you do get hit, regardless of where it is, you'll barely feel it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

that way when you do get hit, regardless of where it is, you'll barely feel it

Not always. :p

Ran up a hill at a site yesterday under fire. The adrenaline was really pumping but I still knew all about it when a guy snuck up behind me and I took 7 or 8 BBs to the head and neck from only a few feet away. ;)

obviously i mean within reason. if the guys 5 meters away from ya, you could inject yourself with pure adreniline and still fell it. i mean from average engagment distance

obviously i mean within reason. if the guys 5 meters away from ya, you could inject yourself with pure adreniline and still fell it. i mean from average engagment distance

probably not a good idea though :P

agreeded

think of it this way. if you dont want to get hit in a certain place then dont stick it around a corner first :D

Advertisement