Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazone Spreader help please!

• 07-04-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for some help here. Bought a new amazone 902 zax. Previously had a vicon wagtail, since getting it I can t seem to get the hang of it spread rate wise. Travel at 13km @ 12m with. What settings do ye use also any problems with the openings stiff n knuckles breaking? It's driving me nuts!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭island of tighe

i have one here.setting 13 at 14km/hr 12m width 540 rpm spreads 1 bag per acre.15 for 2 bags 18 for 3 bags.if you look up amazone website and go to fertiliser database,follow the instructions on it and then put in all your requirments it will give you settings for volume and vane settings.your amazone dealer will give you a settings book either

a small drop of oil on the joints will solve your other problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

this will put you right .
    Just pick your fertilizer and it will tell you the setting http://ddb.amazone.de/wizzard/accepted_step2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Viewtodiefor

thanks for that guys ill take a look. do your settings change for different fertilizer?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭mattthetrasher

well your not the only one to have that bother. i had one for 3 years by the time id have the book read and change the settings i d have it done with a wagtail so thats what i did bought a abbey one no hassles:)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭porter shark

had terrible hassle with our new one couple of years ago. there was a pin missing out of one of the agitators and it used only worked at times. finally got it right last year and then the knuckles broke. they're a terrible design but when you've replaced them a few times you'll remember to grease them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement