Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Spanish

Options
  • 07-04-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm currently finishing up my undergraduate degree, and have a question regarding fees for a "Higher Diploma in Spanish". I know if I was pursuing a masters due to my situation I would be entitled to have my fee's paid up to 6250 euro. Is it the same for a higher diploma? The reason I am unsure is that my undergrad is awarded at a level 8 and a higher diploma is also a level 8...
    Any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Printer

Are u sure about having your fees paid? In January 2012 the Government abolished all postgrad funding for anyone who enters the postgrad system in 2012 or later...

If you are only doing your undergrad now then I think you won't receive any postgrad funding.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Senor Frog

They abolished the grant for postgrads, but kept the fee payment for people on the top up rate, and a lesser payment of 2000 towards fees for people who fall into another low income category.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Printer

What do you mean "fee payment for people on top up rate"?

Advertisement