Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fanny pad stuck on door.

• 07-04-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

was driving into town earlier and i could hear some flickering noise from the passenger door, stopped d car and went out for a look and there it was this dirty blood stained fanny pad stuck to the door, jesus christ nearly got sick,

D car was parked outside my house without being moved for 2 days, no idea who did it but more than likely one of the neighbours.

Sick fcuks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Did you give it a sniff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

did you take the motorway on the way home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

gustafo wrote: »
    was driving into town earlier and i could hear some flickering noise from the passenger door, stopped d car and went out for a look and there it was this dirty blood stained fanny pad stuck to the door, jesus christ nearly got sick,

D car was parked outside my house without being moved for 2 days, no idea who did it but more than likely one of the neighbours.

Sick fcuks
    Thats sick, just pure [EMAIL="fu@king"]fu@king[/EMAIL] sick!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

It means a girl likes you, it's called courting.

FFS kids these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Sick fcuks
    Reg snob!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

What did you do with it OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Bloody C.... oh! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

You must be posh. In my neighbourhood the women use their sock, not a pad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Bloody hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

You must live in one of the nicer parts, I can tell by your story and also your grammar.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

could have been there for a long period of time, only noticing now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Hilarious!! I'm guessing your not a girl anyway OP, it could have been worse. The whole world could have thought it was yours.

Pretty gross tho, incidentially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Man hole covers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

hondasam wrote: »
    What did you do with it OP?

I'd say this was on the right track...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78004427&postcount=2

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Maybe it's a cheap version of an iPad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Sick fcuks
    What is a 'D Car'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Bloody c unt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Maybe they were trying to set you up for a bear attack. The bears can smell the menstruation.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LOL :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Woaaaah, body form. Body form for yoooouuu!

Good luck getting that out of your head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

The DNA is left behind, give it too the guards see if they can trace her and do her for littering....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Sick fcuks

I choked laughing very hard at this.

antodeco wrote: »
    Good luck getting that out of your head.

It was stuck to the car door not his head :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Ladies and women, if there's any man in your life that you want to piss off, annoy, get revenge on, etc we now know the best way to go is to use period stuff:

Used pads and tampons
    Blood stained knickers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Ladies and women, if there's any man in your life that you want to piss off, annoy, get revenge on, etc we now know the best way to go is to use period stuff:

Used pads and tampons
    Blood stained knickers

And the rest of the month .....just be yourselves!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Good news OP:

The girl you hit wasn't pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Sick fcuks

Hahahahaha

Are you sure it was blood and not just ketchup?

Hahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

The DNA is left behind, give it too the guards see if they can trace her and do her for littering....

Yep call out forensics and get that sample to the lab stat!
    Besides she wasn't littering, she was clearly decorating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Used pads and tampons
    Blood stained knickers

Don't be so sure... some guys can tolerate a lot

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

saa wrote: »
    Yep call out forensics and get that sample to the lab stat!
    Besides she wasn't littering, she was clearly decorating.

Yes, she had the painters in alright

hondasam wrote: »
    It was stuck to the car door not his head :D

....though it might be stuck to the end of his snozz by now.

Don't be so sure... some guys can tolerate a lot

...in fact, given the sleaze factor, it could be sending a message at complete odds with that intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

a ffs sake.

what a scummy thing to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

Add a few herbs, some bread crumbs and boil it up in a pot to make black pudding. Yum yum. :pac::pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Bloody hell...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Doubt it was a bodyform, surely the OP would've seen the owner rollerblading past?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Flucking sickbags that did that. I would have lost it if I caught the person in question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUdakrP52E Really easy to relate to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Was it put there just for the Easter period?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Used pads and tampons
    Blood stained knickers

fair play to adele for going the other route though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

I know a lad whose wife accidently found one in the back of his car - It wasn't hers (the wifes) - Needless to say he got a rough ride over it.........!!!

• Advertisement

scholar007 wrote: »
    I know a lad whose wife accidently found one in the back of his car - It wasn't hers (the wifes) - Needless to say he got a rough ride over it.........!!!

I'd say it was a rough ride in the car and no ride from the wife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

It is sick but it's funny.

Anyway make sure to take it off before the Nct. The inspector would go mad, like a red rag to a bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Nyan Cat

It is sick but it's funny.

Anyway make sure to take it off before the Nct. The inspector would go mad, like a red rag to a bull.
    Failed for a dirty rag. It's a money making racket(!) :D

It reminds me of when I got my car washed, it was sparkling and I stopped at home and no sooner had I put the handbrake on some bird did an enormous s$$t in the middle of the hood. It's been sitting there for 2 weeks. :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

**** on it and then stick it in the hotpress for nine months; then sit back and watch the cash and perks roll in via the numerous state benefits available to single parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Fart wrote: »
    Did you give it a sniff?

HAHAHAHA

It reminds me of when I got my car washed, it was sparkling and I stopped at home and no sooner had I put the handbrake on some bird did an enormous s$$t in the middle of the hood. It's been sitting there for 2 weeks. :(.

Did you not just tell her to get off the bonnet when you saw her squat down and drop the strides?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

This thread has me in stitches!! So funny:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

This thread has me in stitches!! So funny:D

+ 1

Hilarious stuff lads!!! :D:D:D:):):)

Nodin wrote: »
    Did you not just tell her to get off the bonnet when you saw her squat down and drop the strides?

Talk about a birds eye view!

puts channel 4s embarrassing bodies to shame! Ive never seen feathers down there before...... That must be bum fluff!

• Advertisement
Advertisement