Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fanny pad stuck on door.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nodin wrote: »
    They're called Maxi Pads :mad:

Unless it glittered, I doubt it.
    http://www.always.com/infinity/always_infinity.jsp#/be-the-magic

We needed pics, really.

OP is using the pad to inspire his next Halloween costume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Nodin wrote: »

We needed pics, really.

See above for where to send your S.A.E. OP have you though about putting it on ebay.....might make a few bob:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

OP is using the pad to inspire his next Halloween costume

Thats what they call 'thinking outside the box' allright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

micropig wrote: »
    See above for where to send your S.A.E. OP have you though about putting it on ebay.....might make a few bob:D

Yeah, regarding eBay i was thinking the same myself. Women's panties can attract bids of up the three figures (if soiled), although as they are rarely on "Buy It Now" i don't usually stick around till the end of the bidding to provide you with an accurate figure.

Looks like Bank Holiday drinks are on you OP! Keep it in as good a condition as you can: higher bids, and avoids negative feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

You're in vampire territory, one of them lost a tea bag......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

You should rename your car the raggin' waggin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

A PAD!! Thats sooooooo old school, shur everyone has these mooncups now!!

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/about-the-mooncup.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Also, it's one thing to get one stuck to your car, but I was walking along a footpath and one (how I have no idea) got stuck to my foot :eek:. I tried to step on it with the other foot to pull it off but it just got stuck to the other foot. This led to a vicious circle of shuffling cos there was no way I was going to touch it with my hand, all the while looking around self consciously in case anyone saw what was going on. I'm a grown man and was almost reduced to tears by the grossness of it all. :pac:

maiden wrote: »

Would it stick to the car though?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭funnilenough

well now, they're actually called gee pads,and the person who stuck it to your door,well she is whats called a geebag.so she is.

• Advertisement

Also, it's one thing to get one stuck to your car, but I was walking along a footpath and one (how I have no idea) got stuck to my foot :eek:. I tried to step on it with the other foot to pull it off but it just got stuck to the other foot. This led to a vicious circle of shuffling cos there was no way I was going to touch it with my hand, all the while looking around self consciously in case anyone saw what was going on. I'm a grown man and was almost reduced to tears by the grossness of it all. :pac:

There is an epidemic:eek::eek::eek:

Are they just falling out of girls knickers as they walk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Can't believe there hasn't been anymore posts. This is the funniest thread on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

i was a school trip to rhyll in 5th class, 10/11 years old and we found one in one of the drawers in our room, it looked like the dirty hoower stood in the drawer when she pulled it off cos all the gick it was holding back was in the drawer with it. Fookin CSI job.

anyway we all got a happy meal back in ireland as compensation so for us it was a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

This is the funniest thread on boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

ziggy23 wrote: »
    hahaha this thread has cheered me right up:D Reminds me of the time my dog came running up the road with a used pad in his mouth:eek::( Brought him straight to vets and never ever let him lick my face again:o

What is it with wildlife and female hygiene products ?

A friend of mine got a surprise when he was gutting his catch after a days fishing. One of the stupid chunts had swallowed a used tampon. :eek: The fish was probably attracted to it by the smell, the smell of other fish. :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Satts wrote: »
    A friend of mine got a surprise when he was gutting his catch after a days fishing. One of the stupid chunts had swallowed a used tampon. :eek: The fish was probably attracted to it by the smell, the smell of other fish. :pac::D

Funny that, I had my grandson out for a walk along the pier on Dunmore last year when we saw one thrown on the ground...
    "what's that Jack?" I said
    The eight year old examined the item and said "it's a hinge off a trawler door by the look and smell of it, grandad"........:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Great,Great,Great:p Laughing my head off here :D:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Did he still eat it? The fish, obviously :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

Did he still eat it? The fish, obviously :D

Ah yeah, said it reminded him of sardines in tomato sauce. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My cousin had a used one stuck to his back in a pub one night
    one of his friends found it on the ground and just stuck it to his back :eek:

one of my friends used to work in said pub years ago, he was serving at the bar when a girl comes over sticks her hand in her knickers changed the pad and left the used one on the bar and walks away to go dancing!

its disgusting....its not hard to find a toilet or bin!! :mad:

i have too many horror stories about used fanny pads though :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Bloody Mary!!

If you put one at each wheel it would keep the clampers away. You could park anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Imagine that falling out :eek::eek::eek:

SPLATTER:(

Apparently mooncup holders are standard on new Mini Coopers.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Mickey Lover

Laughed til I cried - thanks for that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's natural, what is the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

If you put one at each wheel it would keep the clampers away. You could park anywhere.
    Yeah but then he'd attract the bears. They can smell the menstruation!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Maybe she is playing a game of tag.... And your it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Hector Salamanca

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It's natural, what is the issue.

Leaving soiled sanitary products stuck to cars, feet, your mate is natural?:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

micropig wrote: »
    Leaving soiled sanitary products stuck to cars, feet, your mate is natural?:eek::eek:

on meth it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 westernventure

God i love the smell of dirty dripping rags, sometimes i like to like them dry, am i sick or what ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

God i love the smell of dirty dripping rags, sometimes i like to like them dry, am i sick or what ??

Oh sweet jesus:(:(

am i sick or what ??

Yes, you are one sick puppy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Are you a bear?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This thread has put me right off my tomato juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

FYP
    ilovesleep wrote: »
    I choked laughing, very hard at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

martic wrote: »
    FYP

My fanny doesn't get hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

gustafo wrote: »
    jesus christ nearly got sick,

Did the fairy tale character, himself appear? Was he annoyed it was "not the the blood of Christ" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Did you confront the neighbour?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Years ago a friend of mine (now sadly deceased) raided his mothers cabinet for rags. We were skateboarding at the time & he had no elbow/ knee protection. He applied them with gaffer tape.
    We named him the tampax kid (as opposed to the milky bar kid !)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭numbnutz

Could we stick this thread on the shortlist for legendary threads?....best thread I've seen for a long time on after hours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

You can stick it up your snatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭numbnutz

and we're off!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Imagine that falling out :eek::eek::eek:

SPLATTER:(

Bwahaha!! I almost died laughing at the thought of that..

One of my Mates works in Tesco as a manager, and one day he was called to the feminine hygiene aisle because some Roma gypsy had opened a packet of tampax, and shoved one right in, right there in the aisle...

I pity the evidence collector.. what would u say to that like?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

gustafo wrote: »
    was driving into town earlier and i could hear some flickering noise from the passenger door, stopped d car and went out for a look and there it was this dirty blood stained fanny pad stuck to the door, jesus christ nearly got sick,

D car was parked outside my house without being moved for 2 days, no idea who did it but more than likely one of the neighbours.

Sick fcuks

If it was one of the new fangled ones with wings and such like, you should have left it there. Most probably it could have reduced drag and offered a considerable fuel saving and encouraged off roading and other outdoor pursuits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 westernventure

One of my Mates works in Tesco as a manager, and one day he was called to the feminine hygiene aisle because some Roma gypsy had opened a packet of tampax, and shoved one right in, right there in the aisle...

that would be my dream job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Might be a new JML product to clean cars..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

that would be my dream job.

CSI:GEE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

QUOTE]

WTF???????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement