Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sluts & Studs.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jocmilt

Giselle wrote: »
    Who's perception is that? Be honest now. Lets have stats, studies and evidence before you make this statement about 'women' as a whole gender.

I know what word you want to use. Just because you want to use it, doesn't mean you're right.

What I meant is would words like moocher, user, leech, guttersnipe or blow pig not better describe the act of sleeping with lots of people to get things given to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

This thread needs more pandas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

When I saw this thread title. I had to check the date, is it 1972, no 1982 not even 1992?

Sluts and Studs, seriously jendudesse79 and the rest of you. What universe do you inhabit?

That stuff is ancient history.

I know a few guys who have lots of girls. No one and I mean no one thinks they're studs. Not even them. Most guys have been with more than one or two or ten girls. They're not studs but normal guys.

On the other hand, who the hell refers to girls as sluts? Boyfriends or husbands who catch their partner cheating maybe. Oddly enough most of us have figured out that women like sex too. The slut thing is from a bygone age when female sexuality was seen as some form of threat to good decent men whoever they were.

For heaven's sake get start living in the 21st century. Sluts and Studs are from a bygone era. Maybe teenagers think like this but the adults for the most part have moved on.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I was reading something about the kinsey institute. They would ask the subjects how many sexual partners they had in their lifetime. Then they would ask the same questions but thsi time hook up the subjects to a supposed lie detector. Men mostly came clean and said they were with less, women would come clean and say they had more sexual partners then they had in the first round of questions.

There are a lot of correlations you could draw from that experiment, my one was, everyone lies about sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

jocmilt wrote: »
    What I meant is would words like moocher, user, leech, guttersnipe or blow pig not better describe the act of sleeping with lots of people to get things given to them?

I think its mainly all in your head. But don't let that get in the way of what you're determined to promote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

there's a girl in my school who gives everyone head

something about a padlock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

there's a girl in my school who gives everyone head

something about a padlock

Something about a Horse's head and Godfather.

Sorry, sure that was Paddock.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jocmilt

I saw some women carrying signs in Limerick last month that said, "I love sluts", "No Shaming this Slut", "Slut Pride", "Proud Slut" and they had a big banner on the front that said "Limerick Slut Walk". Now don't get me wrong, I love sluts more than most men but these women had to be the ugliest blow-pigs I have ever seen. I mean, like Christy Moore in a dress ugly. Only they weren't even wearing dresses. They were dressed like... Christy Moore. Holy crap it was like a bunch of vaginad Christy Moore's shouting how proud they were to be sluts. Frickin bizarre is what it was.

The funny thing is that when a few of us called them sluts they didn't seem to like it a whole lot. I guess it's like the Nigga thang in the US where only other 'people of color' can use that word to each other. So I guess only other fat ugly blow-pigs are allowed to call fat ugly blow-pigs sluts? Nah, I don't care. I prefer the word blow-pig anyhow and I shall continue to use it (with pride) where necessary and I encourage all you other guys to do likewise. Be proud to name a blow-pig today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement