Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOLDEN COBRA (DIRECTIONS please)

• 07-04-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

cant find the club it says its located at : 15 Rathmintin Crescent, Jobstown .

i looked it up on google maps it puts me in a cul-de sac full of houses?

if there are any members here can you tell me afew things near it eg. a field ,centra , astro pitch. so i can try and find it thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

yeah

its actually in some portakabins on the grounds of St Thomas parish church.

so when you come up the Tallaght By-pass (N81), take a right at the Jobstown inn pub.

just go threw the first roundabout, and its in on your left hand side, just a few metres past the Medical centre.

the road is actually fortunestown road. Id imagine the address you have is for Paddy Hylands house.

im not a member, but am a member of the Racing Pigeon Club next door to the boxing gym

when you turn into the church grounds you'll see a big green container, thats the pigeon club, the boxing club is the portakabin next door.

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

haha pigeon racing,whats up with that ,i no a guy named mick who has a load of pigeons has a cool shed for them too, not far away from the club either .

thanks for the help man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

boxinginfo wrote: »
    haha pigeon racing,whats up with that ,i no a guy named mick who has a load of pigeons has a cool shed for them too, not far away from the club either .

thanks for the help man

Mick Warriner? his loft is really high??? he's a friend of my fathers.

i replied to your other post about bixing clubs, there's a link to some other tallaght clubs, dont be afraid to check them all out and see which one you prefer

Advertisement