Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy MMA - Boards.ie Pool

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    ^I thought I was the only one,i had siver down for the win too but left out what round so I thought that might why i was getting no points

I had Siver by Decision, the box is ticked but in red and the decision box is greyed out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

scudzilla wrote: »
    I had Siver by Decision, the box is ticked but in red and the decision box is greyed out

Same on my screen

Touch wood, i also have Gustaffson by decision wit a Boost included :D

Warning just posted

GAME ALERT: We are aware of an issue in displaying scores for fights at the top of the card. The scoring is correct, the issue is in displaying only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I got the Siver fight perfect too with a boost. I was panicking when I seen it in red.
    Not that it'd matter though because I done terrible!
    At least I didn't finish last though.......

*cough
    Leeg17
    *cough

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dean, I hope you realise that as part of me setting up the league I get +2,000 points

Sucker! :pac:

I'll be ahead of you one day..

Lol

Don't worry, I didn't finish last this time but that won't last long. I'll be bottom of the heap every week from now on! I never have any luck with things like these! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Nice job scudzilla. The stats like win rate and perfect % and boost % are off, but points are right and your top.

Mellor wrote: »
    Nice job scudzilla. The stats like win rate and perfect % and boost % are off, but points are right and your top.

Cheers, but it's still not 100% correct as i got 5 perfects and it's only saying 4. The Siver one is missing

But the scores are still right. I added mine up and I my total score is right even though im only down for 2 boosts, I got 4/5 right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I think the fights were updated correctly there.. here's the table after week #1:

boardsweek1.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea baby! Not last :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

1st & 3rd in the Grand National and now this!! Looks like my stick a pin in the paper system might just do ok :)

Am I the only one whos afraid to use the boosts unless it's a surefire win? -50 points is poxy :pac:

Am I the only one whos afraid to use the boosts unless it's a surefire win? -50 points is poxy :pac:

I didn't use mine as I thought they were there for the next few events and I was unsure on a good few of them last night!

Found out after I made my picks that they get replenished for every event :o

dojojoe wrote: »
    +100 > -50
    Seems pretty trivially to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Joining this was the best thing ever because it makes the events more fun. I never joined a fantasy league or did any betting before for any sport, but this adds a new dimension and has me sometimes rooting for the guy I actually want to lose.
    Why, oh why did I bet on Sakara??? I just hate Stann's head so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

ah FFS it seems like I didn't save my picks? I'm almost certain I did, because the first time I tried to submit them I had left out a round number in one of them and was told to go fix it.. strange one... ah well

Roar wrote: »
    ah FFS it seems like I didn't save my picks? I'm almost certain I did, because the first time I tried to submit them I had left out a round number in one of them and was told to go fix it.. strange one... ah well

Ah that sucks.
    How would you have done?

Dean09 wrote: »
    Ah that sucks.
    How would you have done?

Can't really remember who I picked tbh! ha ha, badly I assume.... Balls anyway

• Advertisement

In fairness, despite not placing a single pick, you're not that far behind myself, Lee and Dean :pac:

LOL! :pac:

OhTheShame.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Happy days 10 from 12, thought I would be mid table 3rd is sweet. I'll wreck it this weekend by picking Che Mills with a boost :)

UFC 145 picks open. Let's see if I can actually remember to save my picks this time!

I've decided to give myself an even bigger incentive to root against Jon Jones :pac:

I've decided to give myself an even bigger incentive to root against Jon Jones :pac:

What's your username in this?

Ya see the lad 3rd last, yea that's me. My above decision is the reason why I'm no good at these things :)

Ya see the lad 3rd last, yea that's me. My above decision is the reason why I'm no good at these things :)

You kind a have to leave preference out of it. I wanted to vote Eddie Yagin instead of Hominick cos I want Yagin to win, same with Matt Brown.

• Advertisement

You kind a have to leave preference out of it. I wanted to vote Eddie Yagin instead of Hominick cos I want Yagin to win, same with Matt Brown.

Ah I know yea. Cause it's not for money I don't mind. Once I deposit it'll be a different story though.

Advertisement