Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beach Boys

Options
  • 07-04-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if they will add more dates to their reunion tour when the new album comes out?

Also what are the chances of them playing in Dublin soon?

Reason I'm not posting this thread in Gigs & Events is because someone will likely say "omg I got my hopes up and was let down".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Not accoring to this concert list .

http://www.songkick.com/artists/268425-beach-boys/calendar?page=6

Germany ,Sweden and Belgium are included but not UK/Ireland this time which is a shame considering the strong fan base here but that might change if they extend the tour and add more concerts at a later time in 2012 /13 .I had seen the Mike Love/Bruce Johnson beach boys line up twice in the 90s and and Brian Wilson once back in 03 so it would be great to the the original line up together ( minus Carl and Dennis Wilson ) .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

After doing some more research, I heard Brian Wilson said last sept at the Grand Canal would be his last time performing in Ireland.

Disappointed now, I can't see the Beach Boys doing one last show with the genius himself here..:(..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

They are doing one UK concert only in London later this year .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18251714

Only Brian Wilson in 2012 could make the Beach Boys sound and harmonies feel like it just came by time machine from the 60s :p

Advertisement