Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im not booboo88

Options
  • 07-04-2012 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

?? I use same connection?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

KeithM89 wrote:
    mackmuffin wrote:
    KeithM89 wrote:
    mackmuffin wrote:
    KeithM89 wrote:
    mackmuffin wrote:
    KeithM89 wrote:
    Youre meant to PM the mod who banned you before starting a thread in the dispute resolution forum.
    Is there any point when you've banned me outright?

Well you could try and convince me youre telling the truth??
    Why did you suddenly start posting in AH??
    Cause a thread caught my eye, but by the time I opened it, it was already locked.
    Then I came across the samantha brick one, and a few others.

Ever let booboo use your account??
    She has her own?

Got sitebanned. And you letting her will use yours will get you sitebanned too.
    I dont know how else to tell you but im not booboo

still getting no where

I pmd mod, still no joy

Can an admin look into it?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, so I'm looking into this right now. Just to fill me in on some background so I know what I'm looking for, you're a guy and booboo88 is your female friend/girlfriend. She's been banned and now you're being accused of being her and using the mackmuffin account. Is that correct?

Zaph wrote: »
    OK, so I'm looking into this right now. Just to fill me in on some background so I know what I'm looking for, you're a guy and booboo88 is your female friend/girlfriend. She's been banned and now you're being accused of being her and using the mackmuffin account. Is that correct?

That sums it up

• Advertisement

OK, thanks. Has she ever used your account in the past?

Is there a problem with answering that question? I didn't think it was unreasonable, and it's not an uncommon occurrence so I just want to be sure I don't misinterpret anything when I start looking at this properly.

Sorry, hadnt been on much before.
    Yea she had, but doesnt know my password.

Ah right, because I saw a few old posts that looked like they'd been posted by her all right using this account. They'd all be from a while back though and nothing particularly recent, yeah?

Ah right, because I saw a few old posts that looked like they'd been posted by her all right using this account. They'd all be from a while back though and nothing particularly recent, yeah?

np[e

• Advertisement

mackmuffin wrote: »
    np[e

:confused:

:confused:

Sorry dude, typo
    nope, not using my account

Cheers. I guessed that's what it probably was but I wanted to be sure.

I'll have a look at this now for you.

OK, so after my extensive research (well not that extensive really, I've had all the evidence I've needed for days) I've decided to siteban you. It's clear that you are not who you claim to be because despite your claims that your female friend has not used this account for some time, I can only conclude one of two things from this post. Either a) you've had a sex change, although I would have thought you might have mentioned that when I asked if you were male above; or b) you are in fact booboo88 and you've been using mackmuffin's account since your own and your duplicate account were both sitebanned.

We'll sort out a way for mackmuffin to regain control of his account, but in the meantime thank you for playing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement