Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C5 with no calculator

Options
  • 08-04-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Got a new Nokia C5-002 the other day , and I cannot find a calculator .

Is it possible that the phone has no calculator ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think Menu > Applications > Office > Calculator

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Thanks ever so much -

I've now moved it to navigation key down . -

Strange place for it , as its the only feature in there , that can be used without going on-line .

Would prefer to see it on the main menu , beside calendar , camera , games etc

Need more help understanding this Nokia C5 - hope I can use this thread again.

Inputting contacts only allows for 13 letters ..........So its not possible to enter full names of say , michael fitzgerald or stephen McCloskey .

Is there any way around this to increase the letters ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Need more help understanding this Nokia C5 - hope I can use this thread again.

Inputting contacts only allows for 13 letters ..........So its not possible to enter full names of say , michael fitzgerald or stephen McCloskey .

Is there any way around this to increase the letters ?

I think you have to add a field for a surname. AFAIR while you're editing a contact, go to Options > Add detail and scroll until you find a Surname field.

you are right - thats exactly what it says on the help menu .........just having problem finding the 'add detail '

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

you are right - thats exactly what it says on the help menu .........just having problem finding the 'add detail '

When you hit the Options softkey, is "Add detail" not in the list? It should be close to the top.

Just borrowed a C5-00 RM645 with software version 071.005 ( 15th June 2011 ) and the add detail option is there .

Now my mobile is C5-00.2 RM745 with software version 081.003 ( 15th October 2011 ) and the add detail option is missing from the menu .

Advertisement