Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on kids game

Options
  • 08-04-2012 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everybody,

I'm a parent based in Dublin with two young kids who are always constantly using electricity needlessly and they are costing me a fortune.

I am reaching out to fellow parents on boards for advice.

We are all trying to save money these days and I am trying to find ways to teach my children to be responsible with energy being used around the house. I have done some research and found that there is nothing that teaches children in a way they are comfortable with such as through a gaming format. I am a part time graphic designer and my aim is to create a fun game that will teach them good habits and show were energy and money can be saved around the house.

The game I hope to create is FREE and for smartphones and tablets.

This is good for the household bill as well as the environment.

I would love your thoughts on the concept and any feedback you might have.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi OP, I've deleted your other post relating to this. Please do not post the same thing in multiple forums as cross-posting is not permitted on Boards. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement