Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night Person, Morning Person

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Night person which means technically morning since I often stay up till all hours, it's not very productive though getting up late and staying up late :(

I dunno I persoanlly find my work flows much better when theres less distractions, i generally don't sleep around the full moon.... :confused:

But yeah the down side is when you ve to be places and you feel like your in a bubble then you hit red bull to counter act it and you O+d on caffeine hands start shaken you have to eat something :D then you want to fall a sleep bad circle to be in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Definitely night, mornings are just cruel and unnecessary. As they say - they wouldn't be so bad if they just started later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

night, I stay up till all hours most nights, feel more productive during the evenings, way prefer the winter with it getting dark early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

There's nothing worse than waking up after 12pm, it makes you feel horrible. Then again, there's nothing worse than waking up at like 7 or 8am! Im in a lose lose situation here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm a night person. Although I don't mind mornings so much at this time of the year. I just really hate getting up when it's still dark out.

Advertisement