Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nagging in relationships

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

One thing that I find particularly funny about these threads is how all the female posters ganging up together defending each other, no matter what the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sul

grindle wrote: »
    Sul wrote: »
    Thats utter bull! Women 'nag' because they have to. Being asked something more than once is a pain in the arse but having to ask 3 or 4 times is worse.
    Like someone said above, she has to repeatedly ask her partner not to leave his shoes on the stairs on case their child trips over them. Its not rocket science. Yet after a week he forgets and does it again. So she has to begin 'nagging' him again. What makes it so hard for men to forget things like that?
    We've terribly memories, ye're oblivious to logic, but with our powers combined, we can just about manage to create obnoxious miniatures of ourselves.

I understand the frustration with repetition, but I have to repeat basic common sense and bestow the magic of reasoned thoughts unhindered by coin-flip emotions every day.

Both genders have their stereotypical failings.
    I've been nagged-at for having fun (different house, no disturbing) when she couldn't.
    I've wanted to go out but couldn't plenty of times, when she did...
    She never got nagged about it.

On the flipside, I forget sh!t, or, when it comes to her third-cousin finally getting her wisdom teeth, couldn't give a fukc if I had a full sac of fukcs to give.

Thats insecurity you are describing. Having a go at somebody for being at a party is paranoia. Shes afraid you are misbehaving. Shes probably nagging in the hope that you wont do it again.

Also you might not give a f**k about some things but just because its not important to you doesnt make it any less important.

I understand that some women can be excessively nagging but some men can be horribly insensitive.
    Sometimes you have to stop and ask why the women is 'nagging'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

One thing that I find particularly funny about these threads is how all the female posters ganging up together defending each other, no matter what the topic.

We do? And most are saying we do indeed nag, but with differing views on whether this is a good or bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭doulikeit

Spent time in army and then on building sites don't think I've ever worked with women that much but some lads are unbelievable whinging and moaning about everything glad to get back to the misses for a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Men are like children we have to be nagged, otherwise we won't do the right thing.sure don't you know thats why women were put here ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I nag my husband- if I didn't he'd be dead by now, true story!

Last year he cut his hand doing whatever it is men do in the garden- he then proceeded to do the manly thing of not washing his hands and plugging up the blood with some more dirt.

Two days later he wakes me up at 4 am saying he can't sleep with the pain in his hand ( I knew nothing of any cuts as he had been hiding it from me - most likely to avoid me demanding he pay to go to a doctor or god forbid that he washed his hands)

I go straight into wife nagging mode until he gets in the car and I get him into a hospital- this takes a full two hours of nagging believe it or not.

Five hours later he's on an operating table being treated for septicemia- surgeon tells me he had literally hours before the poisons got to his heart and death. Yes, you read that right- DEATH.

Of course the next month was spent nagging him to take his medication ( a whopping nine tablets four times a day) and keep his stitches clean- also more nagging to get him to go to his follow on check up and finally yet more nagging to get him to go get his stitches removed.

So basically my nagging is keeping the love of my life alive despite his best efforts.

TLDR nagging saves lives.

This is nothing to do with nagging.

You just married a complete moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

The living bitch is back in the vicinity. Tell me whats wrong with a man having a few jars on the day of rest? :confused:

Bit early for the nagging to have started already today, poor you..It's going be a long day

(Lucky you bought the extra stocks of beer, u gonna need it):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I hate the word. If I found myself nagging in a relationship i'd question whether or not we're suited. I mean there has to be a mismatch there somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

FFS Scanlas, would you get a girl already? No amount of thinking, philosophising, plotting and planning is going to prepare you for a relationship.

Get in there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Why is it that women seem to do the majority of nagging in relationships?

I suggest the reason could be related to women using sex as a tool for power in relationships.

Men wouldn't put up with anyone else nagging them in such a manner, nor women. I think men find it more difficult going without sex ( not all men/women). Women can use this to their advantage in relationships by making men do what they want them to do to a certain degree. Men put up with it because if they don't comply the woman gets into a bad mood and the likelihood of sex diminishes.

If what I'm saying is true men who generally have more options or find it easier to get sex should have less nagging to deal with on average compared to men whoever less ability to attract women because women would have less power over attractive men.

Basically yeah, the majority of men are ****ing idiots.

I hate the word. If I found myself nagging in a relationship i'd question whether or not we're suited. I mean there has to be a mismatch there somewhere

I suppose it would depending on the level of nagging. All men(and women!) at some point do something that would warrant having a go. Its natural enough to forget things now and again. But if I found every day I was having to repeat the same thing over and over and over again id have to assess the relationship to prevent going completely mental. It could get to a stage that the person you are with just doesnt give a enough of a s**t about you to care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

The living bitch is back in the vicinity. Tell me whats wrong with a man having a few jars on the day of rest? :confused:

Your partner probably just wants to spend the day with a sober you.

I must admit, I am a nagger.

My boyfriend would never remember friend's/ families birthdays/ special occasions etc. if I didn't remind him. He isn't as bothered about mess and dirt as I would be and there is no way I'll do all the cooking and cleaning by myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Typical Scanlas thread, validating all these dated gender roles, and reducing the complexity of the situation to sex-bargaining "psychology".

ElleEm wrote: »

Your partner probably just wants to spend the day with a sober you.

I must admit, I am a nagger.

My boyfriend would never remember friend's/ families birthdays/ special occasions etc. if I didn't remind him. He isn't as bothered about mess and dirt as I would be and there is no way I'll do all the cooking and cleaning by myself!

Oh god no. I couldn't be with someone who I had to constantly have a go at. I tend to makes a general 'rule' when beginning a relationship.. Im not your mother. Dont ask my permission for anything and dont expect me to wipe your arse. Obviously I would remind my partner if there was an important date coming up but if I had to ask him every day to do the simplest of tasks id go nuts!

Whats get me is that men dont seem to realise the amount of brownie points they can rack up just by doing the simplest of things... For instance if I knew my fella would buy me Louboutins every time I made him tea with out him asking he'd be drowning in the stuff!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I get sex every day. sometimes off my girlfriend too!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Oh god no. I couldn't be with someone who I had to constantly have a go at. I tend to makes a general 'rule' when beginning a relationship.. Im not your mother. Dont ask my permission for anything and dont expect me to wipe your arse. Obviously I would remind my partner if there was an important date coming up but if I had to ask him every day to do the simplest of tasks id go nuts!

Whats get me is that men dont seem to realise the amount of brownie points they can rack up just by doing the simplest of things... For instance if I knew my fella would buy me Louboutins every time I made him tea with out him asking he'd be drowning in the stuff!!!

It's not as bad as day- to- day. We have our own little roles in the house, but sometimes I might have to remind him to do his thing! It's not attractive, I know, but I would prefer to "nag" him to do something than stress out doing everything myself.

ElleEm wrote: »

It's not as bad as day- to- day. We have our own little roles in the house, but sometimes I might have to remind him to do his thing! It's not attractive, I know, but I would prefer to "nag" him to do something than stress out doing everything myself.

I suppose every relationship is different. As long as you are happy thats the main thing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

ntlbell wrote: »

Last year he cut his hand doing whatever it is men do in the garden- he then proceeded to do the manly thing of not washing his hands and plugging up the blood with some more dirt.

Two days later he wakes me up at 4 am saying he can't sleep with the pain in his hand ( I knew nothing of any cuts as he had been hiding it from me - most likely to avoid me demanding he pay to go to a doctor or god forbid that he washed his hands)

I go straight into wife nagging mode until he gets in the car and I get him into a hospital- this takes a full two hours of nagging believe it or not.

Five hours later he's on an operating table being treated for septicemia- surgeon tells me he had literally hours before the poisons got to his heart and death. Yes, you read that right- DEATH.

Of course the next month was spent nagging him to take his medication ( a whopping nine tablets four times a day) and keep his stitches clean- also more nagging to get him to go to his follow on check up and finally yet more nagging to get him to go get his stitches removed.

So basically my nagging is keeping the love of my life alive despite his best efforts.

This is nothing to do with nagging.

You just married a complete moron.

It's a typical man thing- any guy I know both friends and family behave the same way- if they are sick, sore or sorry they'll ignore it until someone makes them sort it out.

Weird thing is that if I so much as hint that I might be sick the same man would be speed dialing the doctor in a panic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Typical Scanlas thread, validating all these dated gender roles, and reducing the complexity of the situation to sex-bargaining "psychology".
    It really does seem like he wants validation for something he does/thinks himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

........ but women are from venus, they don't nag do they? :rolleyes:
    This thread will soon be censored...... eh sorry I meant to say locked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

No way my boyfriend nags me about how I have to go about with my career, how I have to interact with his parents, how I have to dress..
    The only solution is to remind them that you are your own person but if they are nagging you about something you have to do and youre being lazy fair enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

saa wrote: »
    No way my boyfriend nags me about how I have to go about with my career, how I have to interact with his parents, how I have to dress..
    The only solution is to remind them that you are your own person but if they are nagging you about something you have to do and youre being lazy fair enough.

Would he find it easy to attract women?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It goes right back to the Irish mammy syndrome - men get nagged by the mammy to have some cop on who then proceeds to do everything for the son anyway.

I completely agree about the whole doctor thing as well, my mam had to nag my dad to see the doctor after he kept waking up at night to wee. She eventually had to put him in the car and drive him there herself and it turned out he had prostate cancer.
    I don't think she was psychologically hurting him by witholding sex on that issue....but I'm sure you know better, Scanlas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Giselle wrote: »
    Perception.

Woman making point repeatedly after being ignored - she's nagging.

Man making point repeatedly after being ignored - he's being adamant, refusing to be sidelined, won't be cowed into silence etc.etc.

Moral of the story = men should just do what they're told the first time. Then she won't have any reason to repeatedly say the same thing! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

By any chance was it your nagging that led to him to be working in the garden ? If so the blood is on your hands!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Life as seen through the lens of his own issues I guess.

You have to pity the guy.:(

Quandary wrote: »

By any chance was it your nagging that led to him to be working in the garden ? If so the blood is on your hands!

;)

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Few naggings.....be grand

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

I think men tend to be less concerned with the cleanliness of their environment which contributes to it, but I think the whole sexual power dynamic allows women to lay down the law on how they want the house organised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

I think men tend to be less concerned with the cleanliness of their environment which contributes to it, but I think the whole sexual power dynamic allows women to lay down the law on how they want the house organised.

My boyfriend is much concerned with neatness and cleanliness than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I don't nag, cba, and I definitely dont withhold sex, I don't know why guys just settle for that kind of behaviour as if it's just part of a what a woman is and they just put up with it.

We all know people that do nag and it just wears you down, I don't know how they have the energy for it themselves.

I think as well that the 'irish mammy' curse has a lot to answer for too. There are some men out there who think when they meet a girl she will instantly pick up where his mother left off by literally wiping his arse!
    I shared a house with a guy who had moved straight from home. He got a queer shock when he was showed the cleaning rota.....and he was still an absolute nightmare to live with with regards to cleaning!!!

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I don't nag, cba, and I definitely dont withhold sex, I don't know why guys just settle for that kind of behaviour as if it's just part of a what a woman is and they just put up with it.

We all know people that do nag and it just wears you down, I don't know how they have the energy for it themselves.

You must have a saint for a boyfriend if you dont ever feel you have to ask him to do anything! Lucky you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Imo i don't think women use 'sex as a weapon' or bargaining etc (:rolleyes:), it's just that who gets turned on by a man-child who can't get anything done? If your oh is nagging, she feels like your mother, and therefore will lose respect for you and as such, the horn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

grindle wrote: »
    Kick to the vagina = power.

Even in the humourous environs of After Hours I find it despicable to suggest that violence towards a woman is a solution to anything. There are enough people out there exercising that option without "intellectuals" suggesting it here.

Let's keep it funny, Boardsies!!

As for the nagging issue, well it takes two to make that work.

Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

My boyfriend is much concerned with neatness and cleanliness than me.

That's Strobe is it? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Zen65 wrote: »
    Even in the humourous environs of After Hours I find it despicable to suggest that violence towards a woman is a solution to anything. There are enough people out there exercising that option without "intellectuals" suggesting it here.

Z

Ahh, but you forget one thing, those who write sh*te like *grindle* are the ones who are usually henpecked and meek in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Why is it that women seem to do the majority of nagging in relationships?
    because they care and because things are special to women. With men its just cock and ego.. Not a recipe for nagging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Elvis_Presley

Wibbs wrote: »
    I dunno, some women nag, some don't. The ones that do are a bloody nightmare mind you. The "I'll never be satisfied with anything" brigade. I remember reading one theory that tried to claim nagging had a evolutionary component and it was a way that women could keep men slightly on edge so they'd be more aware of external dangers. Very dubious IMHO.

Though I have noted relationship status affecting it. I've women mates who would be among the soundest, most level headed people I've known. If you're a friend. If you're a boyfriend this changes. One in particular is very extreme. You really couldn't ask for a more easy going friend, but I pity anyone who goes out with her. Nightmare.

Maybe it's a test? A test to see how emotionally stable the bloke is and his fitness as a dad? IE if he freaks out at the test maybe he's not the best bet to be around children who can be emotionally all over the place. This would kinda explain the women who are non nags as mates, but nags as partners. No point testing a mate as they're not risking getting pregnant by them.

Most of all I'd say it's down to some women being pains. And/or their bloke being a pain. Some men get very blase and lazy in relationships, so she figures or learns that the only way to get him to do anything is by nagging him or her frustration comes out as nagging. That's just as common IME. Or it's a symptom of a relationship that's just treading water or they were never particularly compatible in the first place. We can fall into the trap of being led by our naughty bits and hearts, not heads. When the honeymoon is over you can find yourself trapped in the wrong relationship, but you plug on and the frustration comes out as unhealthy behaviour.

The sex part I'm not so sure about. If it was you'd think you'd see more nagging in the early days when sex is more regular than in a real long termer where it's once a week or whatever.

Wibbs,youre normally on the ball but that post was pure bollox.how disillusioned with women are you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Its down to the fact we cant punch them in the face. If a guy nagged you constantly you would introduce your fist to his tonsils. Women know this and so they nag and nag and nag, whilst we bite our tongues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

This thread is a eye sore, as is most of AH. Seeing as I wandered in here I'll contribute.

One fella calling his girlfriend a thundering bitch while he's lashing into cans on a Sunday. I'm sorry man, but that's horrible behaviour from you. For a variety of reasons.

Firstly, I love my girlfriend way more than I have ever loved anyone before, and if I ever thought of her as a thundering bitch I would have to ask why I was with her. If you really think your girlfriend is a thundering bitch then leave her. Chances are she behaves that way because you get lashed at home regularly and don't lift a finger, which is what it sounds like. Why didn't you go do something with her on your day off, instead of excluding her from your activities. What are you, 16? Cop on to yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

[-0-] wrote: »
    This thread is a eye sore, as is most of AH. Seeing as I wandered in here I'll contribute.

One fella calling his girlfriend a thundering bitch while he's lashing into cans on a Sunday. I'm sorry man, but that's horrible behaviour from you. For a variety of reasons.

Firstly, I love my girlfriend way more than I have ever loved anyone before, and if I ever thought of her as a thundering bitch I would have to ask why I was with her. If you really think your girlfriend is a thundering bitch then leave her. Chances are she behaves that way because you get lashed at home regularly and don't lift a finger, which is what it sounds like. Why didn't you go do something with her on your day off, instead of excluding her from your activities. What are you, 16? Cop on to yourself.

Stop nagging the poor man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

OK, this is an irksome gender stereotype. Well, what irks me is that men can be as scathingly gossipy as women but it seems to be passed of as joking around.

Fact. And AH proves that on a daily basis. Like a bunch of fish wives in this forum sometimes. It's cringey.

I'm not a nag as I'm not the most organised person going myself but I do tend to be the one to "delegate" as I like to put it . I remember last year I was going away with my boyfriend for a weekend. I asked him to book the tickets because he'd a printer in his house and I'd take care of accomodation. Night before we were set to go, I said to him in the nicest possible tone of voice, "I know you won't forget but don't forget the bus tickets tomorrow will you?". Silence at the end of the phone.He'd forgotten to book the tickets. And it was one of the busiest weekends of the year for travel so we couldn't go as all the tickets were sold out. There'd be things like that.

He'd stay over and when we try to get ready in the morning to go for a walk, he'd leave his used towel in the sitting room, wouldn't take the initiative to wash the breakfast plates while I was in the shower or put the used condoms in the bin (Yeah....I know!).... and basically the place would be a kip when I got out of the shower. I'd usually just say, "Would you mind just giving those plates a wash so we can get out of here quicker?". I don't like having to say these things as I hate having to pester anyone to get anything done like a parent as I hate being on the receiving end of it myself but sometimes you're thinking, "For the love of jaysus, why hasn't he realised this needs to be done without being told?". I blame Spanish mothers tbh (he's Spanish).

I'm "training" him slowly when it comes to these small things and now he does those things but I usually try to say it like it's a suggestion rather than an instruction and it seems to work.

And I've never withheld sex in my life. I like sex as much as him so why would I make myself suffer like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

OK, this is an irksome gender stereotype. Well, what irks me is that men can be as scathingly gossipy as women but it seems to be passed of as joking around.
    The biggest bitch I've ever met was a man. He used to talk **** about everyone the moment they left his company. Lads do just as much talking behind peoples backs as women without a doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Zen65 wrote: »

Z

My comment was followed by a female using violence against a male in order to prevent said violence, then I followed with self-inflicted violence to prevent that violence and resume the initial anti-nagging attack...
    ...and if you managed to take ANY of that with even a picogram of seriousness, I'm saddened for anyone whom you come into direct contact with.

And to whoever suggested I'm henpecked and meek... half-right (henpecked, but I give my own sh!t back)... but even if you were fully correct, is that a justification for a woman to essentially bully their partner?
    Because that's how you wrote it, and that's equally as vile and cretinous as a genuine, undeserved kick to male or female genitalia.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wibbs,youre normally on the ball but that post was pure bollox.how disillusioned with women are you!
    Not at all. You'll notice I mentioned men who can be lazy in relationships and that some women can be pains in the arse/nag while others don't. If you had said I was disillusioned with relationships, that would be closer to the truth as I've seen remarkably few that I'd want to be a part of and both genders would be in the mix there. Even then I'd probably be more on the women's side.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

It's a typical man thing- any guy I know both friends and family behave the same way- if they are sick, sore or sorry they'll ignore it until someone makes them sort it out.

Weird thing is that if I so much as hint that I might be sick the same man would be speed dialing the doctor in a panic!

maybe you just know a lot of morons.

There's one thing feeling unwell and putting going to doc off as I tend to do myself to doing what your husband did.

Regardgless that situation is nothing to do with nagging, your husband is just a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I don't think most women would nag without a good reason.
    Who would actually enjoy nagging?

The simple reason is many men give their partners good reason to nag them.
    My brothers and my father all get nagged by their wives, and all with perfectly good reason. They can't and won't cook or clean up, and would do no work around their houses at all if things that needed to be done weren't pointed out to them.
    When my brothers (both older) were in their twenties but still at home, I'd be put in charge of looking after the house whenever our parents were away, despite still being in school. Sometimes I'd come home a bit late and find them sitting in the dark without the heating on in the middle of the winter, waiting for me to cook them dinner, after I turned on the lights and made a fire of course.

Probably as a partial result of their example, I've always been fairly independent and like to keep the place reasonably clean and in order. I still have my lazy moments and sometimes a girlfriend would point out a job to do, and if I had no problem doing it I'd take care of it within a reasonable period of time. I don't like to do all the work, but doing a reasonable share of cooking/cleaning/fixing just makes sense to me, and I'd actually want to do it, not feel forced to.

Not all men are useless manchildren of course, but there does seem to be a reasonably-sized proportion of men who do nothing about the place and would starve or freeze to death if they weren't prodded a bit, and those men do tend to need to be prodded a few times. I'm sure their partners don't like having to nag them, but if you have to repeatedly ask someone to do basic things they should know to do without being told, what can you do?

*answer the OP probaly wants*
    Because feminism has told women they're in charge and they can get men to do what they want, and they can use sex as a weapon and traditional gender roles are now completely reversed and society is sexist again men, diet coke ads etc.

I
    Who would actually enjoy nagging?

women, did you not read the thread?

ntlbell wrote: »

maybe you just know a lot of morons.

There's one thing feeling unwell and putting going to doc off as I tend to do myself to doing what your husband did.

Regardgless that situation is nothing to do with nagging, your husband is just a moron.

Nope, none of the men I know are morons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement