If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 inch tv

Options
  • 08-04-2012 8:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi my son has 600 euro to spend on a tv ....would like 5 year warranty ...looking for a 42 inch , has ps3 and pc hooked up to current tv ...what would you recommend ...saor view comp , living in meath , delievery required ...all in price ....thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kene,

Thanks for getting in touch. Got 2 nice options here for you. :)

First is the LG 42 LK 530T currently priced at £429.95. This is a great full HD TV with 100hz motion processing so for gaming, sports and general TV it would be crackin. :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-led-tvs/lg/42lk530t/lg-42lk530

It's also Saorview certified so will work no problem in the South.

I can offered this TV delivered with the 5 year cover for only £502.89 / €628.61. Little over budget but a great TV.

If you don't mind a little bit of a wait (just a few weeks hopefully) I've got a really nice LG plasma coming in. One of the new 2012 range. :)

It's the LG 42 PA4500 priced at £399.95:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-plasma-tv-42PA4500.jsp

HD ready plasma with 600hz, USB and will also work with Saorview. Again would be fantastic for movie, gaming and sports.

We can do the 42 PA4500 delivered with our 5 year for just £469.89 / €587.36

Let me know what you think.
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Sorry for the slight hijack here OP
    If you don't mind a little bit of a wait (just a few weeks hopefully) I've got a really nice LG plasma coming in. One of the new 2012 range. :)

Chris, how much would it be for same deal but with a 50inch model instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kene

Hi Kenny , can you confirm price for first option , on your site the price for Tv and insurance is about 550 euro , would it cost 80 Euro Delievery .?

Hi Kene,

Thanks for getting in touch. Got 2 nice options here for you. :)

First is the LG 42 LK 530T currently priced at £429.95. This is a great full HD TV with 100hz motion processing so for gaming, sports and general TV it would be crackin. :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-led-tvs/lg/42lk530t/lg-42lk530

It's also Saorview certified so will work no problem in the South.

I can offered this TV delivered with the 5 year cover for only £502.89 / €628.61. Little over budget but a great TV.

It's the LG 42 PA4500 priced at £399.95:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-plasma-tv-42PA4500.jsp

HD ready plasma with 600hz, USB and will also work with Saorview. Again would be fantastic for movie, gaming and sports.

Chris

Hi Kene.

There seemed to be a problem with our Euro conversion on the 42LK530 on our website and it showed it as £429.95 / 509.99 Euro which is 30 Euro too little and the warranty 50.99

The screen with warranty was 560.98 Euro instead of 591.98

I can meet you half way on this which would be an extra 20 Euro.

So I could offer the screen, 5 year and delivery for 608.21. Euro

Sorry for the slight hijack here OP

Chris, how much would it be for same deal but with a 50inch model instead?

Hi Bombleswizzum.

I have no price on the 50PA4500 at the moment as they have not been advertised on our site just yet.
    I will check up for a price if I can and get back to you :)

• Advertisement

Hi Kenney , can get TV from this site

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13-42LK530&pages=1&prod=42LK530&brands=LG&image=

500 EURO with one year waranty ..labour and parts , can you do a better deal than 608 .... I know it will be extra for 5 year guarantee but no 100 euro ...

what can you do for me ..:)

Hi Kene.

There seemed to be a problem with our Euro conversion on the 42LK530 on our website and it showed it as £429.95 / 509.99 Euro which is 30 Euro too little and the warranty 50.99

The screen with warranty was 560.98 Euro instead of 591.98

I can meet you half way on this which would be an extra 20 Euro.

So I could offer the screen, 5 year and delivery for 608.21. Euro

Hi Keane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

For us to price beat there needs to be a 5 year warranty included. I can only see a option there for 2 years:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

What you can do though is take out our super panel cover anytime within the first 12 months. So, we could deliver the TV to you for €537.37.

Then for our cover it would cost €49.93.

I've got 1 of the screens in stock and ready to go.

Chris

The 5 years cover is an extra cost its not free , when I look at price match what powercity is doing is 500 euro for Tv, and what you are charging is 537 euro for Tv only , 5 years waranty is an extra on top of the cost of the unit . so you can not throw this is .

Compate Tv with Tv and stand over price Match .

But you know and I know you need to read the small print , And I bet not many do .

Thanks for the offer , but to be honest adding in your Insurance as part of the cost is a load of bull .........especially when you have to pay extra for it ..

:mad:

Hi Keane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

For us to price beat there needs to be a 5 year warranty included. I can only see a option there for 2 years:

What you can do though is take out our super panel cover anytime within the first 12 months. So, we could deliver the TV to you for €537.37.

Then for our cover it would cost €49.93.

I've got 1 of the screens in stock and ready to go.

Chris

Hi Kene.

I'm sorry you feel that way :(

You do not have to purchase the 5 Year warranty we just must add this on when price beating. This is clearly stated in the Price beat terms.
    Please see below:

In the below post we had offered the Screen at 500 Euro to match their price as per our terms we could not beat it. The extra 37 Euro was for the shipping charge as we have to ship the screen from Belfast.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.