Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I out who is calling my mobile

• 08-04-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am selling a caravan and need to find out who is calling me as I have had a few dealers calling me and only interested in selling privetly. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

What type of phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ccs333

most calls are coming from 085

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You could google the number they are calling from, see does it pop up on donedeal or something. Failing that, ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

what phone are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

ccs333 wrote: »
    I am selling a caravan and need to find out who is calling

I'd say answering the call and asking is your best bet, or put it in the advert that your only interested im selling private might put a few off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭loopymum

MarkR wrote: »
    You could google the number they are calling from, see does it pop up on donedeal or something. Failing that, ask them.

What I was going to say, but why do you care who buys it if you sell it at the price you wanted?

Advertisement