Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removed from Clan

Options
  • 08-04-2012 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

Hi

why have I been removed from the Clan?

I know I don't really have the time to play lately, but Sionnach used my account when his top tanks where destroyed in CW

why didn't I get some sort of PM or Email? to let me know that I was being dropped?

cheers
    Ballbag101

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

The fact is mate we have a constant influx of new members that are active, so that means we need to get places for them. It is absolutely nothing personal. There is a place for you and any and all people who reply. Please accept a place in TIICD until such time as you can commit to clan wars on a daily basis. There you can play on with us in platoons and company's when you are on as a member of our Sister clan. please accept this.

Fionn

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

no PM or email? thats terrible lol

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

But there is an explanation in fionns post..and fairly quickly.
    You can re-join just as quickly if you show your active.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sionn

The fact is mate we have a constant influx of new members that are active, so that means we need to get places for them. It is absolutely nothing personal. There is a place for you and any and all people who reply. Please accept a place in TIICD until such time as you can commit to clan wars on a daily basis. There you can play on with us in platoons and company's when you are on as a member of our Sister clan. please accept this.

Fionn

fionn fully understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sionn

no PM or email? thats terrible lol

Dathi
    Ballbag has been a member of B-IE since its very first month, why did you bother even making a comment on this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

thanks Fionn for the explanation, I will be back when this infant of mine starts sleeping at night
    sionn wrote: »
    Dathi
    Ballbag has been a member of B-IE since its very first month, why did you bother even making a comment on this thread?

kids will be kids

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

We are now a seroius competitive clan , in order to be fair I had to drop a number of non active players.

Ideally we could keep everyone , especially the long term members,however there is a clan limit of 99 players .

For the benefit of the guys that put in the hours and time we have to make sure we try ou best with 50+ active members (ideally 90+)

If you are active again regularly you will be considered for re-admission.

The new clan page will allow us to set up 2 divisions under same name so you will be part of clan just not in 1st team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrTomyber

AHH no way hey guys its been some time and i finally back. reason is that my old live email got hacked ..... don't judge not my fault XD. and i have recently got wargaming to change to my new SAFE gmail so im back in the game ready for war and to do clan matchs again with you guys. had luck you guys did know. so if want me ;) just send me the invite and i have mumble so sorted that way.

Advertisement