Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Eircom Email Account

Options
  • 08-04-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up my Dads eircom account on Outlook 2010, and I'm just wondering if anyone can provide me with the settings I should be putting in i.e. POP3, Incoming mail, outgoing mail etc.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Got it sorted.

Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Rob,

Glad you got it sorted. Hope all is still working for you now. Will put a link to the email settings for you below anyway for yourself or future customers to use.
    http://bit.ly/HpPUOf

Cheers

James (logged in as Mark)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Lads what was the fix for this, im having the same problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Beaver1 wrote: »
    Lads what was the fix for this, im having the same problem

Hi Beaver1,

Thanks for your post.

Below are eircom's email and server settings which you will need to configure your email client. I've also added a link from our Support website to help you with this setup on Microsoft Outlook :

E-mail settings:

Mail server type: POP3
    Incoming mail server: webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing mail server*: mail1.eircom.net

OR Webmail access: http://webmail.eircom.net

*Note: If you are NOT using an eircom net connection, you MUST use your internet provider's own SMTP server OR eircom webmail.

Configure your e-mail client

Let me know if I can help you further.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement