Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Haircut

• 08-04-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Want to get a haircut, but something new which I have never had. I have never had my hair cut in a particular style. I always just ask for a trim and then let it grow over my ears again until it gets to long. Any ideas? Looking for something new.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

I got my hair cut last year along the lines of Carey Mulligan, Michelle Williams and Emma Watson. It has done for my face shape...maybe google a few haircuts to get some ideas! Short hair is great, you wouldn't believe how much I can do with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I presume you're a guy from your username?

My boyfriend is the same, he never had a proper "haircut", just used to get it trimmed and let it grow til it annoyed him again! He decided to go for a consultation in the Grafton Barber's. He had a chat with the stylist about what he wanted, and got his hair cut into a lovely style. It cost €30 but he's gone to his regular "cheap" barbers since a couple of times and just had it trimmed and they've kept the style in it perfectly. He ended up going for basically a "modern" short back and sides.

Your best bet is to google "men's hairstyles." You'll obviously get millions of results but you'll be able to scan through some websites and get some ideas.

Advertisement