Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Easter D15 community! Any plans for the day?

Options
  • 08-04-2012 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Easter D15!

I'm going to go for a lovely walk. Either along the canal or in the park.

Anyone else got any nice plans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Happy Easter everyone!

Hope you all have a lovely day and eat lots of chocolate!!!

I'll be going for a cycle in the park!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Happy Easter all
    amdublin wrote: »
    Anyone else got any nice plans?

I'll also be travelling along the canal, but unfortunately it will be on the train as I'm working :(

EDIT - And no, I'm not a train driver.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Over to my Mam's to see if she got me an Easter egg. (I know, I'm a big kid really!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Hope you got your egg yesterday gaspode.

I am going to go to Ashtown Castle today. I just hope it is open though. Might ring before I venture down.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yup, got my traditional Smarties egg, happy days!
    I was going to head out to Trim today for the last day ofthe Hot Air Balloon Festival, but the weather looks too bad for ballooning. No point in going if the balloons aren't going up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement