Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in UCD today...

Options
  • 12-02-2001 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

going to that gig (band competition) thats on tonight are going to hear an amazing new talent from dublin. they are called The Jive Principle

does anyone have any more info about this band competition?
    i should be there too if i get in time.

adnans

[This message has been edited by adnans (edited 12-02-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

That post sounds very like someone trying to plug his own band

"I collect spores, moulds and fungus."

anyway, anyone seen the liks page on the site? HAHAHAHAHAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

im not in the band but of course that was a shameless plug and im proud. nevermind the links. i was talking about the music... anyway they played last monday and simply won the compo.

just for the weary minded
    ****SHAMELESS PLUG********

they are playing tonight again

***END SHAMELESS PLUG*****

adnans

it was a dispicable plug.

... and i know ALL about those UCD battle of the bands, i judged last year's one - theyre a joke and judging from the music that band seem to be playing - they dont deserve to win. alas, they probably hit a nerve and won. dumb UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

since i never ever have stepped into UCD except for the past week to listen to the band i was shamelessly plugging (cant stop laughing) I cant speak on behalf of the UCD students and protect their grounds.

but basically, in my opinion, the bar was a kip, the sound setup was a joke and the judges were stuffing themselves eating sandwiches to care about the music.

and as for your sense of music, god help you.

adnans

• Advertisement

hehehehe, you got our racket! what you DIDNT see was the new student centre [so it seems].

anyway, i only told you what i didn't like, not what I like.

That is all. Keep listening to *snigger* Ocean Colour Scene.

"I collect spores, moulds and fungus."

Advertisement