Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDSU - A def joke

Options
13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

you might ruffle a few feathers pulling up all of these old threads! tread carefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

TREAD carefully - I like it. good pun. your secret's safe with me red alert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Ah!! Now I remember why I dropped out of real life and became a stoodent!! My one contribution to this thread will be the following... if you did not vote for a union or for or against the Killer Coke boycott, you have no right to bitch!! I had 14 years of this type of "he said- she said" stuff in a trade union. Always remember, a Union is only as good as the membership!! Get active and get smart...

UCDSU.net is alive again, it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Damn. Thought it had died an honourable death - Quick and painless. :D

But hey, at least it gives us an alternative on the rare occasions Boards goes down... A pretty rubbish alternative... But an alternative nonetheless...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Maybe you're suggesting we go over there and run riot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Now, now, Red Alert, you know an upstanding SU citizen such as myself would never dream of attempting such a radical, not to mention destructive, course of action...

LET'S GET EM!!!!

Advertisement