Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning to Swear

Options
  • 08-04-2012 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

A 5 year old and a 4 year old are up stairs in their bedroom.
    "You know what?", says the 5 year old, I think it's about time we started swearing. The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
    "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'Hell', and you say 'ass', "ok" the 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 5 year old what he wants for breakfast.
    "Aw, hell mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios". WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up and ran upstairs crying his eyes out. She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice "and what do you want for your breakfast young man?" "I don't know" he blubbers "but you can bet your ass won't be Cheerios".

Advertisement