Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo

• 08-04-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, as some of you may be aware we have a 32 County Photo Thread going and we need some people to help get it over the line and we are looking for a Cavan snapper......I said SNAPPER :D to help us out.

Basically you take a snap of something Cavanish and send the camera in the post to the next person. It would be ideal to get 2 of you so there can be a back up. If plenty of people are interested we can draw two names at random.

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

208 people viewed this and nobody is interested? For shame folks! :p

Come on someone must be interested in this project!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

GAAman wrote: »
    208 people viewed this and nobody is interested? For shame folks! :p

Come on someone must be interested in this project!

258 views now and nobody interested at all? Come on folks Cavan is literally the last county to be sorted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Go on so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

i put up/ started a thread of photos on this cavan forum of all things cavanish, a geuss the area thingy... try a "search".

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nny81

A photo of something Cavan-ish, so it will have a lake in it?? :) I'll take part if your still looking for people,

Jenny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

GAAman wrote: »
    258 views now and nobody interested at all? Come on folks Cavan is literally the last county to be sorted!

Yeah, i think that says more about the photography forum than the Cavan forum tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

stick me in if its still going

Advertisement