Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure centre in D12

Options
  • 08-04-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure is this the best location for this question but if not can mods please move it.

I'm looking for a child friendly leisure centre to join with my wife and two year old. I've found the Sheldon Park leisure centre online and it looks nice from the photos. They have a kids pool which is a bonus. I'll go check it out during the week.

Any other suggestions in the general D12 area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

There's a new Dublin city council leisure centre in ballyfermot which is only 10 mins drive from Sheldon Park. Also Energy Fitness gym and swimming pool in Parkwest is less than 10 mins drive from Sheldon. Their swimming pool is only 5ft deep throughout so good for swimming with a young child.

There's also a leisure centre with a pool in Clondalkin.

Advertisement