Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 08-04-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

JKFJ4FQYf7

Sorry just trying out the instagram app and trying to actually post a pic on here which I seem incapable of doing.

Can anyone identify where it is? (if it actually comes up)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

Ok that didn't work.

199546.jpg

Last try.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

The attachment works but not the image. Is it on the Methodist church?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

JKFJ4FQYf7

Sorry just trying out the instagram app and trying to actually post a pic on here which I seem incapable of doing.

Can anyone identify where it is? (if it actually comes up)

199546.jpg

Lovely picture by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Its on the wall of wha was the student accomodation in the friary, down pennefeather lane i think

Hmm_Messiah Its on the wall of wha was the student accomodation in the friary, down pennefeather lane i think

Yes,very good I left your prize down the lane.....

dooferoaks I can't use a camera for crap, that app has some great effects, can turn the ordinary into something memorable.

Tellme how to put the god dam picture up,the Insert Image tab is just not doing it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

The lane behind White's pharmacy, right in front of where that Indian restaurant used to be many moons ago. Can't remember the name of the lane though. Wait is it Pudding Lane?

kk001l.jpg

Another attempt at posting a pic.

kk001l.jpg

Eventually.

Sorry for being a nuisance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

^^^^ Thats on Friary St. On the corner at the Friary church as you turn down the lane.

ft9 wrote: »
    ^^^^ Thats on Friary St. On the corner at the Friary church as you turn down the lane.

Yes, too easy. Was going to try capture a few places in the early morning light to test the forum but was too lazy when the alarm chimes went off.

Think the big test will be to capture an image from the inside of this premise.

worldq.jpg

]

• Advertisement
Advertisement