Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annoying noise in Cork City

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

CHealy wrote: »
    Cork City urban pop. - approx 250,000

Carlow pop - Dont give a **** because Carlow has no meaning to me, but it has to be at least 1, seeing as we have a poster claiming to be from there.

I thought they shut down all them pirate stations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Lads we are just going to have to accept the fact that Ireland is unique, in that we argue vehemently over whats a city and whats a town. I doubt they have this problem anywhere else in the world. By Irish standards Cork, Waterford and maybe even Galway are cities in terms of size. If you think otherwise your not Irish and should be driven from the country back to that place down there under England on the map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭AboutTwoFiddy

So Cork isn't a city...never knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

Dudess wrote: »
    There are small cities too. Although I think Kilkenny and Waterford is going a bit far...

Kilkenny lost it's city rights apparently it's just a big town now. Rightly so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Dudess wrote: »
    Hahahahaha! These threads are hilarious for the "You shouldn't make a light-hearted jibe about a place, and in order to spell that out for you, I'll insult the entire population of where you're from" stuff - from actual adults! :pac:

Whoooosh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Earplugs. Or headphones, set to your favourite playlist while you chomp on that chocolatey goodness

Good idea. :p

Leave it to Mr. Marston to sort out your sticky situation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Seems like AH mightn't have been the wisest place to start this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

That would be the locals talking. It like being raped in your ear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

OP,
    go drive/be driven around in a car with a louder megaphone and have an argument with him over the megaphone,or get a recorded looped track of gun shots played over it so he thinks he is being shot at and drives off quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement