Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to sell leads?

Options
  • 08-04-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi I hope this is best place to post this, much appreciate any help.

I'm wondering if I was in a position to gather leads for businesses (services) what would be a good way to sell them to the businesses. For example if I was selling a lead for €5 where the business pays me €5 for getting them a job.

The only way I can think of is keeping track of all the sales then sending an invoice to each different business at the end of the month, but maybe someone would know a better way???

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this one thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Overthrow wrote: »
    Hi I hope this is best place to post this, much appreciate any help.

I'm wondering if I was in a position to gather leads for businesses (services) what would be a good way to sell them to the businesses. For example if I was selling a lead for €5 where the business pays me €5 for getting them a job.

The only way I can think of is keeping track of all the sales then sending an invoice to each different business at the end of the month, but maybe someone would know a better way???

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this one thanks very much.

Interesting, instead of sulking your leads for a €5, I will pay you a 25% commission for each sale you give me.... Iam in the printing game.... Pm me if you are interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

25% might be a little high, Maybe close to 10 or 15. I'm in web design and I'd be interested this. Was thinking of setting up a referrer programme myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

25% might be a little high, Maybe close to 10 or 15. I'm in web design and I'd be interested this. Was thinking of setting up a referrer programme myself.
    Well, for any work that you forward to me for printing i will be more than happy to offer you a commission rate.... Will send you a private message now....

Advertisement