Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link swaps with low ranked websites?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

No its not .. but how about 10,000 of his friends ?? Is he from china ? or parts of delhi ?

What????
    I stated above .. 100 odd.. he isnt even on the radar.. but start scalling it up ?? You know im 100% right but you don't want to admit it

No you're not and please don't insert words on my behalf, I'm perfectly capable of communicating for myself by myself. That's just rude and disingenuous. I respect everyone who posts here and I insist on it being reciprocated.

My disagreement with you is on the statement as: "Having no nofollow links is unnatural". This statement is wrong. You've conceded this above - by differentiating between 100 and 10k. You're stating now that 100 odd doesn't "get you on the radar" [I'm paraphrasing] but scaling it. I wasn't talking about scale, I was talking about the absolute statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

link8r wrote: »
    No you're not and please don't insert words on my behalf, I'm perfectly capable of communicating for myself by myself. That's just rude and disingenuous. I respect everyone who posts here and I insist on it being reciprocated.
    Did you not call me pedantic ??

I stand over my statement, you can write and spout the dictionary and it doesnt excuse that you are wrong. It hurts deep it really does, but im sure you,ll insist on being right. Its un-natural in googles eyes to have maybe not so much 100 or even 1000 but 10,000 friends.. ?? hmm

Meh - dont let the door hit you in the face following me out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

Did you not call me pedantic ??

I stand over my statement, you can write and spout the dictionary and it doesnt excuse that you are wrong. It hurts deep it really does, but im sure you,ll insist on being right. Its un-natural in googles eyes to have maybe not so much 100 or even 1000 but 10,000 friends.. ?? hmm

Meh - dont let the door hit you in the face following me out !

You speak for Google?

No, you're not right. Its entirely plausible for a site to have no nofollow links and for it to be natural. And it has nothing to do with Asian link builders.

Sorry dude.

Advertisement