Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Eircom bill

Options
  • 08-04-2012 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Just got my first bill today for e32.57 which included line rental and part line rental

As I've said before, I currently don't live in that apartment and wont be there till the 13th of April

I was discussing this issue with Mark and he said it would be possible to get a rebate for the days that I'm not there.

Let me know :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi dragon5678,

Have checked that with Mark (I'm logged in under his profile) and he has your email there. He confirmed that the bill will be sorted out for you once you are moved into the property. Contact us back when you are using the service and either myself or Mark will ammend the charges for you. You don't need to contact us on the day you move in as I'm sure you'll be busy enough but once the service is being used we can see what date it started on and can sort out the difference for you.

Cheers

James

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

hey again guys

Just moved into my new place as planned on the 13th of April and I activated the broadband that day too

Could you look into a rebate for the days that the line wasnt being used

Thanks

Advertisement