Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tropical tank set up

Options
  • 08-04-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi all, im looking for some help and advice on setting up a tropical tank, it's my 1st time doing something like this, i have a 180L tank with filter and heater, also i have an air pump to go in

i did a fast search on the site but couldn't find anything on it, my questions are what do i need to get a good setup going inc all the above bits i already have, do i need anything else like what sort of lighting to use, what water treatment is needed and how to set it up for live plants as well

Thanks

Danny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭donal2000

Check out the forum on www.irishfishkeepers.com

There is a beginners haven there which should be of some help to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I would also read the sticky on cycling tank on top of page

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

thank you for the reply, im doing a good bit of reading up on it today, i'l put up a build thread as soon as i start as im building a unit to hold the tank 1st :cool:

Advertisement