Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Undisputed

Options
  • 08-04-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

So, UFC undisputed 3 I was think of buying it , although I only watch the odd UFC fight. Anyone have it and would you recommend it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,848 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, it's a big improevement over the last 2 games but something still missing in career mode. If you are into MMA at all I would def recommend it as I can't see any outher serious contenders being released any time soon. I'd say you could pick this up cheap enough as well if you shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

If you can get it cheap I'd pick it up , otherwise rent it first and see if you're into the online side of it.You'll complete career mode in 2 days, so if you don't intend on playing it online its a waste.
    Some slight improvements over the last one but nothing earth shattering. Bought it at launch , played it for a few days and haven't touched it since, as found the online really laggy and ****e. It probably has gotten better since then but there's better games out there that I'd rather spend time playing at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Hope it's alright to bump, considering picking this up soon (haven't bought a UFC game before and loved the demo of Undisputed 2) so where would be the cheapest place to pick it up?
    Also, any point looking at the Limited Edition? Can't find a definitive list of what it has over the normal edition aside from bonus fighters.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,848 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

its' 31.50 for PS3 on play.com

http://www.play.com/search.html?searchstring=ufc+undisputed+3&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&cur=258

i haven't played my copy since clearing the career mode. I feel like trading it in but might go back to it at some point. I really hope another studio takes over the franchise. THQ just can't make the game that MMA deserves.

Advertisement