Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Santa Barbara

Options
  • 08-04-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey, anybody interested in Santa Barbara this summer. I have been in contact with UCSB student who has a 5 bedroom house available to sub let from july 1st to 20th of september. Its right beside isla vista and UCSB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 john paulo

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

john paulo wrote: »
    Hey, anybody interested in Santa Barbara this summer. I have been in contact with UCSB student who has a 5 bedroom house available to sub let from july 1st to 20th of september. Its right beside isla vista and UCSB.

I'm from California, born and bred in Santa Barbara. I would NOT suggest going to SB for your J1. Don't get me wrong, definitely visit SB, its beautiful, but it will be very difficult to get a job, and a car would be needed if you live in Isla Vista. IV is the college town, and I know a lot of Irish complain about places being dirty, and far away from downtown SB.

Maybe San Diego would be a better suit? It has so much more for jobs, and public transportation is much better than in SB.

Advertisement