Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Norwich

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Anyone else wish the season would end and it was just over?

'cos clearly the players are thinking that way.

HR can kiss goodbye to the england job which means we are stuck with him. Not that i'm against that but I just wish the English FA/English job had never come up in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

1 win in 8 prem games!!!

relegation form.

im feeling very anti spurs at the moment. only seen the last 10 mins and all i seen was long balls pumped up from the back. unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

keane=cock wrote: »
    1 win in 8 prem games!!!

relegation form.

im feeling very anti spurs at the moment. only seen the last 10 mins and all i seen was long balls pumped up from the back. unbelievable

Yes am feeling very anti spurs at the moment, think i need to go for a walk and some fresh air and try and build myself up again for Wembley next weekend. Oh dear the joys of supporting Spurs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

kensutz wrote: »
    From the 1st minute we played out of our skin. Robbed of a penalty by the ref to see Defoe get on the ball the other end to equalize. For once our grit and determination against a "big club" has paid off. I was bricking it before the game but delighted at the end. Think Harry took too much of a risk with so many changes.

Yep a well deserved win you could have scored 5 had the ref had his glasses on and your front men made some better final passes:)

I really like Norwich and Swansea-
    A much needed breath of fresh air this season playing some great passing,attacking football:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Nearly as shít as Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

How wrong was I..
    Horrific day for us...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

tippspur wrote: »
    F*****g disaster,starting without Parker or Sandro in midfield was asking for trouble.sickened !!!

That was the key, said that the midfield was weak at the start. Resting both Parker and Sandro and replacing them with just Livermore? Paul Lambert must have been laughing when he saw our team sheet.

Redknapp could cost us the season both for the England hype and poor team selections... Shocking today!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

harry can fcuk right off , i have been saying from day 1 what has the cnut ever won , fcuk all , he keeps spouting ****e to the media. Shut the fcuk up harry and get on with your job. Cant believe we could blow a 10 point lead on 4th!!!

Livermore in today ??? for parker or sandro?

Disgusting result today , its still in our hands and we might well do it yet but i personally cant wait until harry fcuks off to engerland

CLOWN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

BERBA wrote: »
    harry can fcuk right off , i have been saying from day 1 what has the cnut ever won , fcuk all , he keeps spouting ****e to the media. Shut the fcuk up harry and get on with your job. Cant believe we could blow a 10 point lead on 4th!!!

Livermore in today ??? for parker or sandro?

Disgusting result today , its still in our hands and we might well do it yet but i personally cant wait until harry fcuks off to engerland

CLOWN

Bit rough man !!

He is still our most successfully mgr in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

mickman wrote: »
    Bit rough man !!

He is still our most successfully mgr in a long time

Levy is the brains behind the operation, tactically me old mucker harry hasnt a clue what he's doing. I dont care what anyone says Livermore is not a Tottenham Hotspur player. To rest parker and sandro for the cup semi final next sunday is laughable. Fcuk the cup harry , if we dont get 4th our better players are gone and we'll be back to the Stuart Nethercott days again:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭tomo75

davycc wrote: »
    I really like Norwich and Swansea-
    A much needed breath of fresh air this season playing some great passing,attacking football:cool:

As much as it annoys me (from a Spurs point a view) I have less of a problem losing to teams like Norwich or Swansea as they are footballing teams trying to play football that you want to watch. What really grates my carrot is watching Spurs all over teams like Wolves without scoring and then they pop up from their '11 across the back' with 1 shot on goal and we lose 1 nil.

I F***ing hate that.

Norwich could have been out of sight before Spurs knew they were in a game - I thought we were playing Utd at one stage......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Hatch99 wrote: »
    How wrong was I..
    Horrific day for us...

Clint Dempsey has made it less horrific though!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Thank you Clint, Big Martin and Fulham! I was depressed and now I'm only pi55ed off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

I dont care what anyone says Livermore is not a Tottenham Hotspur player.

Couldn't agree with you at all there mate. Livermore has put in some very good performances this season and of late I'd rather he took Sandro's position beside Parker. The young man was asked to do the job of two experienced players today which included protecting a limp centre half.

Today was the managers fault, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a cnut, but he should have learnt by now that 442 doesn't work against a strong midfield. City thought us that first day of the season. I think Harry expected us to rip them apart like we did newcastle, lambert had other ideas...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

well that was a waste of a journey and 200 quid,i think harry had more than 1 eye on the cup and we got taught a lesson on why you should never take the so called lesser teams lightly in this league.
    should have kept faith in the 4-3-3 which was working well enough defensively,where were gallas,sandro and parker?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

If Spurs never play 4-4-2 again I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Levy is the brains behind the operation, tactically me old mucker harry hasnt a clue what he's doing. I dont care what anyone says Livermore is not a Tottenham Hotspur player. To rest parker and sandro for the cup semi final next sunday is laughable. Fcuk the cup harry , if we dont get 4th our better players are gone and we'll be back to the Stuart Nethercott days again:eek:

Harsh. Are we going to use him as a scapegoat, it was only last week most of us said he was an excellent prospect.

we cannot blame livermore for yesterday, he has had a good season and is a very good useful squad player.

he will never be a gazza or a waddle but he is ok for a squad player.

If levy was the brains behind our success for the past 3 years then why were we not successfull for the years before that when levy was still chairman but harry wasnt manager?????

And why do bale / modric / vdv / ade etc all publicly say that harry is a great manager.

what we learned yesterday is that ledley should not be given a new contract.

:mad: sad but could very well be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

keane=cock wrote: »
    :mad: sad but could very well be true

A mistake against city in the 94th minute and one bad game and people are calling for his head.

Definitely deserves one in my opinion even if it is for a cameo role or to play second string to Kaboul and Dawson.

Long live the king !!

Emoran wrote: »
    A mistake against city in the 94th minute and one bad game and people are calling for his head.

Definitely deserves one in my opinion even if it is for a cameo role or to play second string to Kaboul and Dawson.

Long live the king !!

not calling for his head by any means but the severe lack of training and limited match practice has to take its toll eventually and maybe this time it has come.

Advertisement