Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Thread of Sex Adventures

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

I met a girl out clubbing in Bangkok. We exchanged numbers and a couple texts and a few days later she called round to my room.

She had a bag with her as if she was going to stay over night, which I was cool with.

But she went into the bathroom with the bag and came out wearing thigh high leather boots, leather bra with small chains hanging from it, a fecking leather whip in hand, and no knickers, and just a big erect penis pointing straight at me. :eek:

You bang cock? btw very believable story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I met a girl out clubbing in Bangkok. We exchanged numbers and a couple texts and a few days later she called round to my room.

She had a bag with her as if she was going to stay over night, which I was cool with.

But she went into the bathroom with the bag and came out wearing thigh high leather boots, leather bra with small chains hanging from it, a fecking leather whip in hand, and no knickers, and just a big erect penis pointing straight at me. :eek:

You got your ass stretched by a Thai ladyboy HA HA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I had sex with a girl and we snuggled afterwards. I was big spoon. I like snuggling.

The end

Don't believe it.
    Pics or GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You got your ass stretched by a Thai ladyboy HA HA

Lets be honest here, if you had to have it stretched you would rather a Thai ladyboy do it than some bearded farmer from Wexford called Seamus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

A friend of mine recently emigrated to Canada. After a while, he started going out with a Canadian girl. Anyway, he stayed over at her place one night, after a feed of pints. It was only his 2nd night in the apartment. During the night, he got up to use the bathroom, and in a sleepy drunken state, went into the wrong room, and hopped into the bed with the housemate. He was just about to spoon her when he realised his mistake, apologised and went back to the girlfriend.

Most people would find the event amusing. Not her. She phoned the police!
    Crazy canadians.

Advertisement