Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need minecraft help

Options
  • 08-04-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

does anyone hav a premium minecraft account i could use i know its a long shot but if you do please messege me
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TheMadMan697

I wouldnt think anyone is going to just give you an account. Minecraft accounts are not that expensive. Dont have a credit/Debit card? Then use a 3v voucher or simular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Accounts can be purchased from Minecraft.net

The accounts are 19 euro so I doubt someone is just going to give you one. If you don't have a credit card then I would suggest you get a 3V card or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Next he'll be asking us for 19 Euro :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Same lad is posting links for free microsoft points ,so if its legit surely he can buy it on the xbox with his free points......sorry for calling you surely

Advertisement