Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is your earliest memory?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

xoxyx wrote: »
    I remember fuck all before the age of six.

Who are you and what have you done with my memory????? :mad:

I'm the same, I only have one memory before my communion and that's relatives visiting from America. They gave me a doll as a present and my 2 brothers cool walkie talkies and a remote controlled car. I balled crying and made a show of my parents 'in front of the visitors'.

Lovely photograph to remind me of it aswell standing in front of the Christmas tree holding my doll with big red puffy eyes :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm the same, I only have one memory before my communion and that's relatives visiting from America. They gave me a doll as a present and my 2 brothers cool walkie talkies and a remote controlled car. I balled crying and made a show of my parents 'in front of the visitors'.

Lovely photograph to remind me of it aswell standing in front of the Christmas tree holding my doll with big red puffy eyes :o
    I have a photo just like that! I've a baby buggy in front of me and I look really pissed off with my arms folded :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Stepping on the cake on my 2nd Birthday.
    Breaking my 2 front teeth when I was 3 and living without them for a couple of years.
    Jumping from the wardrobe when I was five and taking a good sized piece of bone off my leg, still have that missing piece of puzzle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my mam showing me through an atlas and pointing out that Italy looked like a boot. the seeds of my interest in geography were sown right at that moment. i was around 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

The distinct smell of apple juice and danish pastries at the breakfast buffet of our hotel in Florida, I think I was 4 at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

My first memory was being tickled to the point of blackout by my big sister while on the kitchen floor, I remember also at the time the song that was playing on the radio was "Sugar" by the Archies, which was released in 1969,which made me about 2.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

A bike/horse plastic yoke I rode around on when I was 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

It used to be when I was 3 years old but when I was under hypnosis, the hypnotist was able to trigger a memory from when I was 1 year old.

I was amazed being a tranced state you were able to recover old memories like that. Before I was quite skeptical of the whole hypnosis thing. But now it's clear in my memory of lying down on my living room carpet alone wondering where my mother was. Surreal stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Twinkleboots

I remember smothering my whole bedroom in sudacream with my cousin... Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I remember back to when I was just 13 months old on holidays with my cousins in the Bahamas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Nearly being crushed to death after pulling a bookcase on myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

I remember sitting in my back garden with my neighbour in Germany. I moved back when I was 3 so I must have been very young!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭jaspertheghost

waiting for my baby brother to be born outside the hospital when i was 4

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

Sitting in my pram about two and a half .my brother offering me two small pieces of chocolate for my large bar exlaining that two was more than one so i was getting extra and i fell for it

Advertisement