Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chupa Chup Lollies

Options
  • 08-04-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

I'm after some Chupa Chup Lollies, My wife and i have given up smoking and she really wants some, has anybody any idea where i can buy some, either Dublin North Side or Online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Just bought one in the Topaz garage in Mulhuddart.
    60c for a lollipop!
    If you have any friends in retail/ food perhaps they could pick you up a jar of them in Musgraves?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

zef wrote: »
    Just bought one in the Topaz garage in Mulhuddart.
    60c for a lollipop!
    If you have any friends in retail/ food perhaps they could pick you up a jar of them in Musgraves?

60CENT!!!!

Damn, and no, i don't know anyone who has a musgraves card :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Update on this, had a tip off so went into the 2euro shop in Swords, they had loads for 1.50 a bag (14 big lollies in a big bag or 30 mini one's).

Works out at 10cent for a chuppa chup, a little bit better than the 60cent charged by the garages ;)

chuppa.jpg

Advertisement