Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Meteor

Options
  • 09-04-2012 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im new here so im not sure if ive set this up right. Anyway, im hoping someone could help

Im a meteor customer and I am on a free 085 texts plan.
    Im signed up for free internet, except lately im being charged, even if im not on the internet

I spoke to meteor customer care and staff in a shop, they said they couldnt do anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

What phone do you have Rachel?

(Not sure if the Talk to Eircom Board here deal with Meteor, was gonna suggest move)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rachel4732

I would move it i just dont know how, signed up yesterday
    its an LG GS290 - Cookie fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Rachel4732 wrote: »
    I would move it i just dont know how, signed up yesterday
    its an LG GS290 - Cookie fresh

Not to worry, that moving part was for mods if they read this.

Try asking on the Meteor help forum, they might not fob you off like the customer care people.

http://forums.meteor.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rachel4732

I went into one of their shops but they where just ignorant and said it was not their fault, then online where they ignored me again, I will try a different shop.
    If not then I will just switch networks
    Thanks very much x

Advertisement