Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for wedding band for July 7 2012, West Cork

Options
  • 09-04-2012 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Posting on behalf of a mate in Australia who is coming back to Ireland to get married in West Cork on July 7th, and they still have not sorted out a band.

I am up in Limerick, so do not know of any bands in the Cork area to be honest.

They are looking for jazzy/old school/rat pack/ type of bands? Something to appeal to all ages basically, usual wedding band stuff.

Basically, and info I get, I will pass on to them, and get them to get in touch, as it will be their call at the end of the day.

Would really appreaciate any help on this.

Feel free to PM me with any numbers etc, but any online links here would be great....

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

Hey, check out http://showcasecork.com/functionbands.htm, they manage a couple of bands. You can view the bands set list, gig guide and watch youtube vids via the website which is great if the couple is currently abroad. We've booked Route 66 ourselves and they are fab.

Check out the "Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnership" forum aswell - theres a sticky on that forum for bands *i think*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

cool, will check it out....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Have a look at http://occasions.ie too - if it's swing sort of stuff you're into, the Roaring Forties are well worth a look. [Disclaimer]I'm part of one of their other wedding bands, but have nothing to do with TRF[/Disclaimer]

nice one, will send on those links too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Second route 66

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

We got married in Glandore and Bog the Donkey played at our wedding. Fantastic band and great to deal with, the dancefloor was full for the whole night :) Google them and you'll find their website and contact details.

cool, will pass on the info

Advertisement