Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eneclann

• 09-04-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Has anyone ever used eneclann for searching their family tree? I am stuck at my great great grandfather (circa 1860) and am also interested in finding out more about my great grandfather's sister (possibly sisters) who I can't find any trace of as I don't know her married name

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

sorry - i have not used these , but have you tried lds familysearch for the wedding/marriage records of the "sisters"....especially if the name is unusual. Depending where they were located irishgenealogy.ie has church records for the period for some locations.....:)

Advertisement