Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 clueless folks looking to claim tax back!

Options
  • 09-04-2012 7:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi all.

Hope u had a nice Easter & were spoiled rotten by the Easter Bunny ;)

I am sure this question has been asked a thousand times but can anyone recommend a company i could go through to help claim mine & the boyfriends tax back?I have been told by a couple of people it would be best to have someone do it on our behalf as apparently there is a fair bit of work involved?

We will be looking to claim back our tax, superannuation & also Incolink.

We are leaving Oz in 4.5 wks......do we need to start claiming everything back now or can it all be done from home? (Ireland)

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

The guy i have used is good hes based at the top of bourke rd in Alexandria.
    Not sure of the business name i got his number from a mate who also used him.
    I think it was about 110 to do tax last year and went back to him for an ABN for my GF and he done it for free, i know i can do it myself we had other questions as well and he didnt ask for anything.

John 93134664

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lucylocket82

Thanks a mil for ur reply Karl.....i probably should have mentioned that i am based in Melbourne. So maybe its best to try get someone from there to do it.Although i suppose i could still ring that guy!

Thanks again:D

Advertisement