Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 33 Match Day thread.....

14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Predictions for tonight after bonus

Rooney 2 points
    RVP 12 points

I wish it was the opposite as ALL my rivals captained RVP.

That was a great prediction! anymore of those magic numbers for this weekend??

...could also do with the lotto numbers too if your as handy with them? :pac::pac:

Haha not this weekend. Ill be honest I think the Arsenal game might be a bit of a bust. Didn't stop me from captaining RVP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

roryc wrote: »
    Do me a favour then, stop having digs at me. Either follow Carlcon and put me on ignore or don´t reply to my posts. The two of you keep dragging me into pathetic arguments and its obviously annoying everyone else too. And I´d prefer if neither of you sent me any more PM´s too, I don´t want to talk to either of you.
    :(

I didn't have any dig. You made three mentions on different topics of an "enforced trip" not allowing you to change your team. I pointed out that if you were able to transfer in Cisse, you had access to the site and could have changed your team. It requires alot less effort than making a transfer where you have to click through multiple screens. You agreed it was your own choice not to update your team in your response so I'm happy enough with that. Argument over.

That you went off on a tangent full of vitriol is not my concern.

As for the pms, the last time I pmed you was on the 7th of March and that was in response to a pm from you so if you have no wish to talk to me, then I'd suggest you don't pm me in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Psssstttt.........GW33 is over,think this thread should be locked down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement