Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 Match Day thread.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    58 points for me pre-bonii

Hoping for some bonii from Cisse, Walcott and RVP (c)

60 for me. very happy considering my 3 defenders got me a combined total of 3 and my captain got me just 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Anyone having problems logging into website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

51 pre bonus,pretty disappointed really.......looks like i will lose the lead in my main league......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

54 pre bonuses

expect some from the yak, capt rvp and walcott

If hadnt done demps to bale would have been a proper good week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

I am, keeps saying "error logging in"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Yup, won't let me in. Probably trying to figure out how to give bonuses to Balotelli.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Yup, won't let me in. Probably trying to figure out how to give bonuses to Balotelli.

it's everyone trying to re-sign Silva!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

55 pre bonuses with some to come for Cisse (c), Dempsey, RvP and Walcott hopefully.

59 so far

Gave up on predicting BP ages ago!

Hopefully Yak, Capt RvP, Walcott, Silva (?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I thought my Captain Aguero had crashed d website ha! Still can't get in wreck d head, leave it & check in the morning.

• Advertisement

Aguero on 16!

Nice if ya capt'd him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Hope loads of people knee jerk in Aguero

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

60 pre bonus, with Cisse, Dempsey, RVP(C) and maybe even Silva as hopeful candidates.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭dublinhead

Made a good call leaving Evans on the bench. Walcott has been great in recent games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

31 pre bonus.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

54 so far for the week. Bonus points should push me over the 60 point mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

54. Santon first sub is annoying. Didn't expect United to be so bad tonight. Valencia really did nothing. I hope I haven't jinxed him by bringing him in. I should get to 60 with the BPs.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

63.. delighted with that and now just a few points off the leader of my league after a few shoddy weeks.

11 fit for next week too..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

After all the permutations, the top three in my league scored 55, 55 and 58. Well all get about 12 bonus too. I should get 3 from Cisse (c) and Van Persie plus 2 from Wallcott.

Swansea were pretty poor tonight, and it's disheartening to see that my 2 transfer targets for this week shipped 3 (Caulker) and 4 (Turner) this week.

Dempsey to Wallcott is now looking like a great choice. 7 pts vs 11 points, with Wallcott playing again next gw.

Got Sigurdson in at the right time i think. Was afraid he would get a goal tonight but QPR dont allow much space in the middle (their pitch seems barely regulation too!)

Blackburn were very open in midfield, few times Liverpool ran through unchallenged so can see Sigur popping up with a goal or 2 next week (despite his home form).

Walcott is on fire, happy to have shipped out Dempsey now too. Im overloaded with Man u and Arsenal players but not looking too bad now. Kinda want to get Aguero back in for Rooney if he fails to perform next week.

• Advertisement

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Got Sigurdson in at the right time i think. Was afraid he would get a goal tonight but QPR dont allow much space in the middle (their pitch seems barely regulation too!)

Blackburn were very open in midfield, few times Liverpool ran through unchallenged so can see Sigur popping up with a goal or 2 next week (despite his home form).

Walcott is on fire, happy to have shipped out Dempsey now too. Im overloaded with Man u and Arsenal players but not looking too bad now. Kinda want to get Aguero back in for Rooney if he fails to perform next week.

same with me, will prob look to trim their numbers asap

Hate having too many players from the same team

i even alligned mine so they look like a red army haha

558745087-45d0fa5b9ce8e01628a0842412324f07.4f8613f8-full.jpg

First time all season im really happy with my team, id love Sessgnon for McClean but wont be able to afford that unless i trim one of the big boys (ie valencia)

ps its gatsby from epforum;)

just realised there if i do Rooney to Aguero, i can do McClean to Sess.

Lovely.. have my transfers sorted for the next week or 2!

Juxtapose wrote: »
    i even alligned mine so they look like a red army haha

First time all season im really happy with my team, id love Sessgnon for McClean but wont be able to afford that unless i trim one of the big boys (ie valencia)

ps its gatsby from epforum;)

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Looks like my unscheduled trip to Morocco has properly f**ked me over :(

Cost me 15 points from not putting RVP as captain and leaving Richards on the bench. Think I may have just ballsed up my season with that.

There is fickle and then there is super fickle - over have transferred Rooney out. He had one bad game (along with the whole team), he's been a points machine in recent weeks up to that.

I wouldnt even consider transferring him out pre GW 36. His next two games are at home sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

kennyb3 wrote: »
    There is fickle and then there is super fickle - over have transferred Rooney out. He had one bad game (along with the whole team), he's been a points machine in recent weeks up to that.

I wouldnt even consider transferring him out pre GW 36. His next two games are at home sure.

The thing is that Rooney is an extremely streaky goalscorer and he has only 1 goal from open play in his last 4, none in his last 3 (and more importantly hasn't really looked like scoring).

I don't think he's value at his current price, and although it's obviously a risk to get rid of him before two home games, it's not completely bonkers.

Blatter wrote: »
    The thing is that Rooney is an extremely streaky goalscorer and he has only 1 goal from open play in his last 4, none in his last 3 (and more importantly hasn't really looked like scoring).

I don't think he's value at his current price, and although it's obviously a risk to get rid of him before two home games, it's not completely bonkers.
    To replace him with sergio cant score away from home aguero against the team that just beat spurs or who exactly. Each to their own. I forsee another peno on sunday anyway.

RVP hasnt scored in five from open play. Its about points not how they score. Assists are good too!

Each to their own. I love having RVP and Rooney - anyone else notice that if you add their scores its better than the 3 best defenders - okay its 27m but well worth it imo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

kennyb3 wrote: »
    To replace him with sergio cant score away from home aguero against the team that just beat spurs or who exactly. Each to their own. I forsee another peno on sunday anyway.

RVP hasnt scored in five from open play. Its about points not how they score. Assists are good too!

Each to their own. I love having RVP and Rooney - anyone else notice that if you add their scores its better than the 3 best defenders - okay its 27m but well worth it imo!

It's up to yourself really, but I actually had Aguero in over Rooney for last night, and I bet it will take Rooney a few weeks to match Sergio's score last night :p

I agree that I don't think City will score much against Norwich but they have Wolves the following week. Aguero is on pens as well and you just know he's on form after last night.

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    It's up to yourself really, but I actually had Aguero in over Rooney for last night, and I bet it will take Rooney a few weeks to match Sergio's score last night :p

I agree that I don't think City will score much against Norwich but they have Wolves the following week. Aguero is on pens as well and you just know he's on form after last night.
    I agree the game against wolves looks good and im not saying he wont score against norwich either just sergio is less consistent. Even including last night s score and giving him 3 boni he has 49 points since GW 24 (last 10 weeks), rooney has 70.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement