Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 Match Day thread.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Here's my selection for GW 33, I forgot about the 11.30 cut off, I was going to change my captain from Rooney to RVP, these lot got me 74 points last GW, hoping for a bit more of the same.

Game%20Week%2033.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

manual_man wrote: »
    no baines or jellyvic in everton squad. strange

Rested for the weekend I'd assume

yep. still odd though. you'd think it'd be useful to have them on the bench if needs be. but Moyes is weird like that. he occasionally shows a lack of ambition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Spurs vs Norwich

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Bale, Saha, Defoe. Subs: Cudicini, Adebayor, Van der Vaart, Kranjcar, Rose, Sandro, Nelsen.

Norwich: Ruddy, Martin, Ryan Bennett, Ward, Drury, Elliott Bennett, Howson, Johnson, Pilkington, Holt, Wilbraham. Subs: Steer, Morison, Crofts, Jackson, Surman, Hoolahan, Barnett.

Newcastle v Bolton

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez, Ba, Cisse. Subs: Elliot, Abeid, Gosling, Ryan Taylor, Shola Ameobi, Ferguson, Tavernier.

Bolton: Bogdan, Ricketts, Ream, Wheater, Steinsson, Mark Davies, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Kevin Davies, Petrov, Eagles. Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Knight, Klasnic, Ngog, Sordell, Miyaichi.

Ade, VDV, Surman and Miyiachi on bench...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Missed the deadline, made no changes since picking my team for GW32

Feck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I left Bale on the bench, watch me get burned now. My squad is so good that im finding it hard to pick a midfield first 11 each week, in the last game week I left dempsey on the bench and he got 15 pts, the game week before that I left Sigurdsson on the bench and he scored. MY Midfielders and Strikers are

Bale
    Valencia
    Walcott
    Sigurdsson
    Dempsey
    Rooney
    Vpersie
    P Cisse

its very difficult choosing which one of these to leave on the bench every week, I figured Dempsey with fulhams woeful away form was the logical choice last game week, this week ive subbed Bale. Its a big risk but he was a doubt with his injury and even though hes starting he could go off early, sigurdssons away form has been too good to be benched and dempsey is at home even if it is chelsea, can someone tell me if I made the wrong decision in benching bale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I can't have Cisse score well today. If he does, I'll have to start worrying about that #1 spot.

Any luck I get this week needs to go into Young, Arteta, and RVP.

can someone tell me if I made the wrong decision in benching bale

I'll give you an answer in about 2 hours mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

roryc wrote: »
    I'll give you an answer in about 2 hours mate.
    Yes, scored 2 against Norwich in the away fixture, Spurs should stroll this, Bale should at least get double digit points from this fixture (I hope).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

can someone tell me if I made the wrong decision in benching bale

Hey, from the future here, 55 minute in, no rain still, beautiful sky,, score 0-0, Fantasy Football wise, Bale is running around in circles after VDV, giggling and Harry don't look happy, I think you made a good call, at this moment in time.

Hey, from the future here, 55 minute in, no rain still, beautiful sky,, score 0-0, Fantasy Football wise, Bale is running around in circles after VDV, giggling and Harry don't look happy, I think you made a good call, at this moment in time.

Who did VDV come on for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

roryc wrote: »
    Who did VDV come on for?

Saha.

Any streams lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Pilkington goal for Norwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Woo hoo, Spurs cleanie gone. Pilkington goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

carlcon wrote: »
    Pilkington goal for Norwich.

BAE cs gone out the window.......cue Bale wondershow now after i moved him out!

There goes BAE's clean sheet, Pilkington scores. Anyone still have him?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Heres what i went with!

gw33.png

BAE Cleen sheet already out the feckin' window! Great start to the gameweek:pac::pac:

Is Sess up front? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ledley King is having a nightmare

• Advertisement

Defoe goal. Livermore assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Come on Cisse, need you to do something otherwise giving you the armband is going to bite me in the ass.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Defoe and Livermore FFS!!!!

I just brought in Cisse but will happily take a 2 pointer, it was more of a blocker in case he scored big. Happy enough if he doesn't do much as a few seem to have captained him

Another 45 mins of monotony from Bolton and Newcastle will do just fine. Simpson CS and nothing from Cisse will be a great victory early on for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Here goes another 45 mins plus of playing peek-a-boo with the score from St James's Park and hoping Cisse's name doesn't pop up. Please please keep this at 0-0.

I'm looking for a Bolton goal but can't see where its coming from. Gonna regret benching Simpson... AGAIN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Here goes another 45 mins plus of playing peek-a-boo with the score from St James's Park and hoping Cisse's name doesn't pop up. Please please keep this at 0-0.
    Green goblin, you evil vilain. Spidey says "Score, Cisse. Score!"

Ade on at HT for Saha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I reckon Ferguson is due a goal or 3 ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement