Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 Match Day thread.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Check this video quickly before it's taken down. I'm pretty certain it was going to go out of play before the deflection.

Cheers. From the angle that starts at 1:49, looks like it was going well wide to me. Was going wide, while also curving away.

Won't be too fussed either way, but if they follow the letter of the law, it's an OG.

Certainly can't say it's "definitely" Dempsey's goal, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Weetabix wrote: »
    Not, will definitely be given to Dempsey.

It was an OG. The ball was clearly going wide until it hit Cahill on the ar*e! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Yet another poor decision benefiting my rivals over the last few weeks. First Cahill gets a goal that should have been an OG, then a Ba assist is incorrectly given to Ben Arfa, and now Dempsey should have an assist AND Cahill should have an OG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Yet another poor decision benefiting my rivals over the last few weeks. First Cahill gets a goal that should have been an OG, then a Ba assist is incorrectly given to Ben Arfa, and now Dempsey should have an assist AND Cahill should have an OG.

If this is changed it prob won't be changed until tomorrow...

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    FutureGuy wrote: »

If this is changed it prob won't be changed until tomorrow...

I'm pretty certain it won't.

• Advertisement

Having realised that this would result in an OG for Cahill, I change my mind... I AM fussed. Take his points! :pac:

carlcon wrote: »
    Having realised that this would result in an OG for Cahill, I change my mind... I AM fussed. Take his points! :pac:

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Dempsey goal end of plus three bonus for him to top it off, the EA PPI will get it right this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

manual_man wrote: »
    All I have to say to the Press Association -"Don't tread on this" (Dempsey goal)

:)It's actually not a bad song.

The goal was probably an OG but for once I don't think it'll make much difference to the BPs if he's given the goal or not. Lampard had a load of shots off target and his goal was only a penalty. Dempsey has an assist or a goal, a few shots on target, not many off target, a few key passes and a few aerial challenges won.

In a game with no clean sheets and no winner I think he'll get the 3 either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

:)It's actually not a bad song.

:confused:

Each to their own opinion i guess, lol :pac:...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I suppose FPL has given me rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Clint Dempsey. This is the song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1eu7opg6UE&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I suppose FPL has given me rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Clint Dempsey. This is the song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1eu7opg6UE&feature=related
    I had no idea what you guys were talking about. Now I wish I still didn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

PWEI wrote: »
    It was an OG. The ball was clearly going wide until it hit Cahill on the ar*e! :rolleyes:

Never said it wasn't a OG, I was talking in terms of FF it will stand as a Dempsey goal, I'd be shocked it they changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

this is the official vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Di8QT98Zk :p:p .In fairness both himself an Cisse both deserve their own songs at the moment!!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I have to say as a song its growing on me

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Petition to get last nights goal v Chelsea taken off Clint Dempsey :p

Please sign below........

Dahat

Don't tread on dis mofo :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

18 points, 4 to play, possible 7 on the bench.

So far for the next game I have 7 players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Cisse is doing a Ba on it and rising at a pretty unstoppable rate. I got him in 2 weeks ago and he's risen by .9 since then. Of course when people realise that he has no game this weekend I'm sure that'll even off a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hearing talk that suarez and gerrard may be rested for tonights clash with blackburn ahead of this weekends cup semi final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

KevIRL wrote: »
    Hearing talk that suarez and gerrard may be rested for tonights clash with blackburn ahead of this weekends cup semi final

I would LOVE IT if this happens. It instantly justifies me getting rid of Suarez for Cisse before this GW, and if Gerrard doesn't play Simpson will come steaming in for 6 points. I hope to f**k you are right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Cisse is doing a Ba on it and rising at a pretty unstoppable rate. I got him in 2 weeks ago and he's risen by .9 since then. Of course when people realise that he has no game this weekend I'm sure that'll even off a bit.

If his price is going through the roof then people are probably accepting that they have to get him sooner rather than later. There will be alot of 4-4-2's and 3-5-2's next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

*ignore wrong thread

Dempsey wrote: »
    If his price is going through the roof then people are probably accepting that they have to get him sooner rather than later. There will be alot of 4-4-2's and 3-5-2's next GW.

Yup, looks that way

I'm lining up 4-4-2 anyway

10 players at home :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No Suarez/Gerrard for Liverpool

Doni, Flano, Skrtel, Coates, Johnson, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Carroll, Bellamy

subs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Subs: #lfc: Jose Enrique, Agger, Fabio Aurelio, Suarez, Kuyt, Carragher, Jones (gk)

sh1t. Enrique will probly come on as a sub for 1 point

I forgot I had Hoilett on my bench. Means he's due at least double figures.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    No Suarez/Gerrard for Liverpool

Doni, Flano, Skrtel, Coates, Johnson, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Carroll, Bellamy

That's such a bad team :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement