Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fire alarm problem

Options
  • 09-04-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

i'm living in apartment complex were the fire alarm went off in corridor yesterday and the sky light opened as it's suppose to, however it's remained open and when i try to manually close it the alarm goes off again when it closes and then reopens itself. any ideas of what to do to solve this problem . thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you contacted your management company.?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

flantastic wrote: »
    i'm living in apartment complex were the fire alarm went off in corridor yesterday and the sky light opened as it's suppose to, however it's remained open and when i try to manually close it the alarm goes off again when it closes and then reopens itself. any ideas of what to do to solve this problem . thanks

Sounds like a problem with one of the sensor heads that is not allowing the system to reset. Not a diy repair, get in touch with who ever maintains the system to check it out.

Advertisement