Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

this has gone very quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

Just a little update on the tour: Religious nutters in Indonesia are threatening to kill her and have bought 150 tickets to the concert,there will be 4,000 police present,Hope she cancels the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Im amazed theres no second gig.
    Wouldve put good money on it.
    Sign of the times I suppose.

Im amazed theres no second gig.
    Wouldve put good money on it.
    Sign of the times I suppose.

People don't have as much money to spend on concerts now a day's only the die hard fans really.

Anyone know how ticket sales are going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

roryj123 wrote: »
    Anyone know how ticket sales are going?

Still not sold out anyway. Just tried there now and was offered a ticket no problem.

AvgmV4NCIAEEI8a.jpg:large

Here is what comes with the HEAVY METAL LOVER package

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

AvgmV4NCIAEEI8a.jpg:large

Here is what comes with the HEAVY METAL LOVER package

I want to know what comes with the Government Hooker package but can't find anything yet.

Apart from getting hit over the head with a metal pole last week, the gigs seem to be going more smoothly after a few hitches at the start. Really looking forward to this.

Maire2009 wrote: »
    I want to know what comes with the Government Hooker package but can't find anything yet.

Apart from getting hit over the head with a metal pole last week, the gigs seem to be going more smoothly after a few hitches at the start. Really looking forward to this.

It should be fairly similar anyway,She seems to be going up and up playing to 95,000 people in South Africa in December!

All the €54.65 tickets are sold out

• Advertisement

All the €54.65 tickets are sold out

As far as I know, they sold out very quick. Well, relatively quick.

She's already introducing new songs and costumes to the show. While I'm excited for new songs we may get, I hope she doesn't drop any from the current set list to make way for them.

As far as I know, they sold out very quick. Well, relatively quick.

She's already introducing new songs and costumes to the show. While I'm excited for new songs we may get, I hope she doesn't drop any from the current set list to make way for them.

she took Hair from the set list for Princess Die for awhile anyway I hope she puts it back by the time she gets to Europe :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Anyone get their tickets yet?

she took Hair from the set list for Princess Die for awhile anyway I hope she puts it back by the time she gets to Europe :(

I hope Hair is back for the Aviva - I love the acoustic version of that.
    madalig12 wrote: »
    Anyone get their tickets yet?

Some people have, I've still not got mine though.

She has a few dates in Perth and then she's on a months break so by the time she comes back it'll be Europe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aisps

fufureida wrote: »
    I really hope I get standing tickets, I'm all for arranging a meet up still not sure if the person I am going with is completely up to it. If I don't get standing tickets I will litterly just cry forever... :( Im so tense thinking about it...!!!

As for not queuing early to get into the monster pit, this isn't Linkin Park; its Lady Gaga, people are gonna be queuing early definitely.
    Why will you cry forever? You can still get into the monster pit with seated tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

I got tickets recently for this and it says on them VIP seating in the Lower west stand. Anyone know if these seats would be any good? They were the €96 tickets

I must be mad, I'm thinking of going to see this just to see the Darkness.

G-Money wrote: »
    I must be mad, I'm thinking of going to see this just to see the Darkness.

Catch Lady Starlight too - its a must :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

My friend who was meant to be going with me pulled out, so now I either have to try find someone else (which is looking increasingly unlikely) or else try and flog my second ticket and go alone. :( Like I know there's meetups and stuff but tbh I'd feel a bit awkward and out of place if they were mostly 16/17 year olds. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ccass1502

Where do you think she will stay in Dublin. She always meets fans who visit the hotel. Who's dressing up for the Monster Pit? I'm channeling Judas. PAWS UP

• Advertisement

My friend who was meant to be going with me pulled out, so now I either have to try find someone else (which is looking increasingly unlikely) or else try and flog my second ticket and go alone. :( Like I know there's meetups and stuff but tbh I'd feel a bit awkward and out of place if they were mostly 16/17 year olds. :o

I'm 26 ha ha so another "oldie" would be welcome. What age are ya? I'm going up on the Friday evening cos I'm making a weekend of it for the craic. PM me if you wanna meet up there - I'm meeting more.
    ccass1502 wrote: »
    Where do you think she will stay in Dublin. She always meets fans who visit the hotel. Who's dressing up for the Monster Pit? I'm channeling Judas. PAWS UP

Probably the Four Seasons again - Fame is launching in New York the day before our gig I think, or near enough to it, so not sure how long she'll be in Ireland.

I'm going as the nun from Alejandro - I was going to do whore but given the weather we'll probably have it might be more sporty nun ha ha aka leggings instead of bare legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

I'm 26 ha ha so another "oldie" would be welcome. What age are ya? I'm going up on the Friday evening cos I'm making a weekend of it for the craic. PM me if you wanna meet up there - I'm meeting more.

Ah well that's reassuring! I'm 22. I know we're not "oldies" but there's prob gonna be a really young crowd at this so it might make me feel old at times! :P I'd be more of a casual Lady Gaga fan, I'm going for the spectacle as much as the music really.

Ah well that's reassuring! I'm 22. I know we're not "oldies" but there's prob gonna be a really young crowd at this so it might make me feel old at times! :P I'd be more of a casual Lady Gaga fan, I'm going for the spectacle as much as the music really.

I'm a MASSIVE Gaga fan :D

Anyway, my offer stand if you want to meet for a pint or something. Just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

oh my lord, little monsters, stop talking about ages, you make me feel really old - just turned 40 here!!!

Irish Aris wrote: »
    oh my lord, little monsters, stop talking about ages, you make me feel really old - just turned 40 here!!!

I actually feel young in here now :D Will you be in the Monster Pit? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Would Lady Gaga have a show that was as impressive as Pink Floyd or Kraftwerk though.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Would Lady Gaga have a show that was as impressive as Pink Floyd or Kraftwerk though.

All subjective.

Best show I've seen was Rammstein. Monster Ball was awesome though and I expect BTW Ball to be as good.

I'm 35!

Although I haven't bought a ticket. At least not yet. Still hoping the Darkness do a solo gig in the Olympia again at Christmas...

G-Money wrote: »
    I'm 35!

Although I haven't bought a ticket. At least not yet. Still hoping the Darkness do a solo gig in the Olympia again at Christmas...

You know you wanna come to Gaga - it'll be mad craic :D

Apparently some crazy fan tried to jump her in Bulgaria (I think, wherever she is now) and they got bodyslammed by her body guards - least they are doing their jobs :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I actually feel young in here now :D Will you be in the Monster Pit? :cool:

Not sure. I won't be dressed or anything, so I am thinking of leaving the monster pit to the really dedicated fans. But I am definitely going early afternoon, I want to be as close to the stage as possible!!

Advertisement