Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

Standing tickets all the way :D see you all in the monster pit!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Maire2009 wrote: »
    It is meant to be officially announced tomorrow with tickets going on sale this Friday.

I reckon there will be €180 tickets but they'll be ones that come with merchandise. Gaga tweeted that those that buy ordinary standing tickets and who queue will be rewarded with entry into the "Monster Pit" which I suspect will be like a Golden Circle but without having to pay extra money, just having to queue on the day. She said that buying early entrance tickets won't get you into the Monster Pit.

Gaga tweeted how people who waited "all night" will get into the monster pit. what does she mean, as in all night Sunday until Saturday morning until the start of the concert? So confused. How early should I arrive if I wanna get into the monster pit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

If its like when i was in a pit at another concert, it means the first people at the front of the standing queue will get them.. So if there were say 1000 pit passes, the first 1000 people in the queue would get them. Am i right?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭aoifemcg94

Hi, I really want to get standing tickets for this concert, like really badly! But my previous experience with ticketmaster online has been pretty bad, so does any one have any advice how to get standing tickets when ordering off online?

aoifemcg94 wrote: »
    Hi, I really want to get standing tickets for this concert, like really badly! But my previous experience with ticketmaster online has been pretty bad, so does any one have any advice how to get standing tickets when ordering off online?

Lots of coffee and keep pressing refresh! :)

• Advertisement

Mr.S wrote: »
    Yeah i'd say thats how it'll work. She also tweeted people that "dress up" will get into the monster pit.

Hmm... 1000s of gaga fans dressed up with full gaga-esque makeup plus typical Irish weather = gonna be hilarious :) can't wait!

Hmm... 1000s of gaga fans dressed up with full gaga-esque makeup plus typical Irish weather = gonna be hilarious :) can't wait!

Haha hilarious

Tickemaster.ie just updated to include MCD members/subscribers to be a part of the presale. I have just signed up to MCD.ie now.
    Anyone know which tickets are the best for the Aviva? Would they be standing?
    Also when it comes to this monster pit, how many people are gonna start queuing in the early hours of the morning of the concert? I really want in like, just dont know when would be the best time to start queing... :/ There wouldnt be a thousand people waiting the night before would there?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

fufureida wrote: »
    Tickemaster.ie just updated to include MCD members/subscribers to be a part of the presale. I have just signed up to MCD.ie now.
    Anyone know which tickets are the best for the Aviva? Would they be standing?
    Also when it comes to this monster pit, how many people are gonna start queuing in the early hours of the morning of the concert? I really want in like, just dont know when would be the best time to start queing... :/ There wouldnt be a thousand people waiting the night before would there?

I have an acount with MCD but how to I get into the presale

How do you make an account with mcd? Is it just a subscription like?

I have no clue, the suspense is killing me. I reckong they will send a code through email maybe, no idea... :(

• Advertisement

I have done that. Now just wondering how I can actually get presales...

Apparently MCD said theyre not doing presale now??!

I dont think they are, their facebook says theyre not in a comment conversation about Gaga in September..

"Hi guys, there is no MCD presale for this show. The IRFU and FAI presale is open to members of both organisations. General on sale is this Monday at 9am"

its on ticket master though...

its on ticket master though...

MCD say no though :/

I know false advertising we should sue them :D

**** sake.. getting hopes up for nothing!
    Also, what if ticketmaster crashes? :O They'd wanna be prepared!

Theres a place I know that will be open on Monday and I really want to get standing tickets

Its no longer on ticketmaster.ie now ffs got excited for nothing... -_- its not even possible to get presale tickets now like...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Woohoo, friend who I'm going with was at Monsterball last time (Why didn't I go I'll never know - I still loved her as much as I do now back then) and we can get presale tickets. :) He just got his email from ticketmaster!

**** sake.. getting hopes up for nothing!
    Also, what if ticketmaster crashes? :O They'd wanna be prepared!

There is this place:

The Kiosk - Buckleys
    Ground Floor
    Merchants Quays S.C.
    Cork

they sell tickets for big events and the like, but I have no idea where they are exactly or even how to get there :P I live really close to merchants quay but have never seen that place.

Would it be best to get tickets online???

Zhavey wrote: »
    Woohoo, friend who I'm going with was at Monsterball last time (Why didn't I go I'll never know - I still loved her as much as I do now back then) and we can get presale tickets. :) He just got his email from ticketmaster!

how come you can get them?

People who went to the Monsterball get priority, according to Ticketmaster. Going with him and his cousin!

People who went to the Monsterball get priority, according to Ticketmaster. Going with him and his cousin!

That is so highly unfair... :/ so what did ticketmaster just send out an email to all those who were at the monster ball? Can you show some proof like.

Look on Ticketmaster website who they sell presale tickets to; changed from "MCD" to "PAST PURCHASES". I'll get the guy to send me a copy of the email when hes home tonight if you want.

Look on Ticketmaster website who they sell presale tickets to; changed from "MCD" to "PAST PURCHASES". I'll get the guy to send me a copy of the email when hes home tonight if you want.

Hi!
    Did they buy them online last time or can it be from an outlet? I bought mine last time from an outlet :| lol

He bought them online as far as I know. He's busy atm and won't be back until later, but I'll get chatting to him and bring back the details. Sorry that I'm a middleman and can't direct information straight away!

They bought them online as far as I know. He's busy atm and won't be back until later, but I'll get chatting to him and bring back the details.

would your friend be willing to buy 2 extra tickets for me? Could arrange a meet up on the day and will pay in full. :D

• Advertisement

would your friend be willing to buy 2 extra tickets for me? Could arrange a meet up on the day and will pay in full. :D

Haha sounds interesting..

Advertisement